0.10

Sirius' POV

"Okay, we got Peter to distract Malfoy, now lets toilet paper his room." James whispered entering his dorm, which was the same size as Lily's. Sirius entered his dorm and looked around in awe. "Come on Padfoot! Hurry!"

Sirius nodded his head but was distracted by the emerald green and black furniture. It didn't really make sense to Sirius, especially since the
colours on the university logo were red and yellow. But he still fancied the size of the room.

✧✧✧

He walked all the way back to his dorm to find Remus unlocking the door to their dorm. Sirius swaggered towards Remus before he could shut the door on his face.

"Oh, it's you." Remus muttered, walking straight to the bathroom.

"It's me." Sirius said with a cocky smirk.

"If you just came here to annoy me, I'm leaving." Remus told Sirius, looking at him, eye to eye. Remus shut the door on his face. Sirius smirked to himself and walked to his bed. He took out his phone and saw four new messages. Three were from an unknown number and one from James. He first checked on the unknown number's messages.

Today 6:32 PM

How dare you toilet paper my room!! The Death Eaters club will one day get our revenge!

You filthy little human, you and Potter are just so irrelevant!

How are you even related to Bellatrix?! At least she doesn't disrespect any of us!

Sirius laughed as he read it inside his head. He then clicked on James' messages.

Today 7:01 PM

PADFOOT! MY FRIEND IS THROWING A PARTY, AND I NEED YOU TO COME. YOU CAN BRING MOONY WITH YOU, HE SEEMS VERY COOL. HE SHOULD JOIN THE MARAUDERS. BUT ANYWAYS, PLEASE COME. I WAS ALLOWED TO BRING FOUR PEOPLE. SO, YEAH. OK BYE. OH, AND THE PARTY STARTS AT 7:30. SO IF YOU'RE GOING HURRY, PLEASE RESPOND. HERE'S THE DORM NUMBER #(idk, any number i guess)

Sirius quickly got up and checked the time, it was 7:14. It was Saturday, and Sirius really wanted to go to a party, it's probably the only reason why he likes college. There were only sixteen more minutes until the clock hit 7:30. Sirius replied to James' text with a sure, and James quickly texted back with as many happy emoji's he could find.

"Hey, um I'm going to take a bath." Remus said entering their bedroom and picking up his towel.

"Uh, hurry please." Sirius said making Remus look at him with a perplexed face.

"Why? Do you want to take a shower first, I could wait..." Remus told him, dropping his towel back on his bed. Sirius shook his head.

"I want to take you somewhere." Sirius lied. Well, in a way Sirius did want to take him to the party.. but not as a date, or anything like that.

"Uh, as friends.. right?" Remus asked him, picking up his towel again.

"Y-Yeah. Friends. We're just friends." Sirius replied, his heart beating faster.

"Yup, just friends." Remus mumbled, he looked up at the boy in front of him. Sirius had a small frown on his face. "Look, Sirius... I-I don't hate you or anything. You're pretty at-"

"It doesn't matter, Moony." Sirius told him, he didn't really feel like talking about their "relationship" at the moment. "Hurry up!"

Remus nodded with a sad look on his face. He turned around and walked back to the bathroom.

Sirius sighed and began picking out his outfit for the party. A plain white shirt with a black sweater and black jeans was all he decided to wear. Nothing fancy, but of course Sirius assumed that Remus would wear his nerdy sweater vest and trousers. Classic Remus.

✧✧✧

"Where are we going, Padfoot?" Remus asked Sirius, looking a little more enthusiastic.

"I'll show you." Sirius answered, twisting the door knob but quickly stopping. He eyed Remus' outfit. It was a knit sweater with his initial on it, and a pair of trousers. "Nice outfit."

"You suck at being sarcastic." Remus muttered, glaring at him. "Thank you anyways, my grandmum made it for me."

"Nice..." Sirius said, taking out a bandana from his pocket. He took out a red bandana and was about to cover Remus' eyes before he stopped him.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"Something.. stand still!" Sirius growled, covering Remus' eyes and tying it.

"Uh, this doesn't feel right." Remus said touching the bandana.

"It's fine, I'll help you walk around. Now... lets get going." Sirius said grabbing Remus' hand and walking out of the dorm.

Sirius led Remus all the way to the dorm that James had told him to go to. It was in the building with all the bigger dorms, which made Sirius beam. They had to leave their building, and go walk across college grounds, the sun was already setting, and the wind was blowing very hard. Sirius could feel Remus shiver a little.

"Sorry if it's too cold, we're almost there." Sirius told Remus, tightly holding onto his hand.

"It's fine.. as long as we get there, I'm fine with it."

A few minutes later, they finally made it to the North building. They were only a few dorms away, you could hear the music getting louder and louder, echoing through the wider hallways. Sirius felt Remus squeeze his hand, Sirius blushed a little. Once they were both facing the door, Sirius untied the bandana, and Remus rubbed his eyes. He looked around, and his face slowly turned red with fury.

"What the hell is this place?!" He exclaimed facing Sirius with his hands on his hips. "I bloody swear if this is a-"

"It's a party." Sirius interrupted, trying not to laugh at Remus' pose. "But common' mate, it's a Saturday night. Let's dance, and well-have fun!"

"I hate dancing." Remus groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Well then just sit down, but this time we're sticking together," Sirius told the slightly taller boy, hooking his arm around Remus' neck. "As friends."

"Let.go.of.me.I.can't.breathe." Remus said, his voice sounding a bit odd and dry. Sirius unhooked his arm, and Remus began gasping for air.

"Well let's go, mate." Sirius said looking into Remus' amazing grey eyes. He really wanted to connect his lips with Remus' lips, but he couldn't. He didn't want to seem obsessed with the boy, even though in a way.. he was.