0.9

Sirius' POV

All classes were over, and Sirius walked back to his dorm to sleep, yes sleep. He had a lot of History, Chemistry, and Math homework. Sirius took out his keys to the dorm and unlocked the door. He took off his shoes and walked over to his room. Sirius fell backwards on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. A piece of the ceiling came off and fell on Sirius' forehead, he flicked it off. As he slowly dozed off, footsteps were heard. Sirius sat up and saw Remus walking in their room.

"Hi!" Sirius gladly greeted his friend with a wave.

"Why are you so cheery today..?" He asked Sirius, then his eyes widened. "Did someone drug you?! Oh no, why do I have a feeling someone drugged you?"

Sirius looked at Remus with his eyebrows furrowed, "No, nobody drugged me. I don't do drugs, only Adderall if we ever come across really difficult essays."

"Well, you're not taking anything on my watch." Remus said dropping his bag on the carpet floor. He glanced at a corner and then looked back at Sirius. "Where's the basket I left there?"

"Oh with my laundry? Did it."

Remus looked at Sirius as if he were a different person. "Oh, okay. That's good. I'm happy I didn't have to touch your dirty clothes, again."

"Your very welcome, now go make me some food please." Sirius ordered Remus, pointing at the half-opened door.

"No, you should make it yourself." Remus snapped. "I'm not your maid."

A smirk spread across his face, "Maybe you are."

"No, I'm really not." Remus said. Sirius frowned. "Fine, I guess I could make something."

"Thank you!" Sirius beamed laying down on his messy bed.

✧✧✧

Remus' POV

He took out a couple of tomatoes, some cabbage, olives, and garlic. Of course he wasn't going to cook up something that Sirius would like, but something Remus would love. As he began to rinse all the ingredients, he could hear Sirius groan for food.

Sirius was so lazy.

But at the same time, very attractive.

His voice is so irritating!

Admit it Remus, you love his voice.

Remus shook his head and continued to focus on rinsing the last two tomatoes. He reached for the cabinet handle and took out a knife. Slowly and carefully, Remus began cutting every ingredient. But it was so hard to focus on the food when all he could think of was Sirius! Without paying attention, Remus cut the last tomato, and his finger. He looked down at his cut finger and mentally cursed at the knife. Blood gushed from his cut and onto the tomato, so he picked it up with his free hand and threw it away. Remus ran back to the sink and washed the blood of his finger and wrapped it with a napkin.

Since Remus was one of those people who would exaggerate a lot, he began to cry a little. But he quickly wiped his tear away and checked on his finger. His finger was a little red, but the cut was pretty huge. What really sucked was that he had no bandages. So, what he did was use his free hand to mix up all the ingredients and sloppily poured Ranch dressing all over the salad.

"Foods ready!" He called. Sirius instantly ran into the kitchen and sat on the wooden chair. Remus put the bowl of salad in the center and a plate for Sirius.

"Oh... what is this exactly..?" Sirius asked Remus.

Remus sat opposite of Sirius and began to put some of the salad on his plate. "A salad."

"Oh, c-cool." Sirius mumbled, slowly putting a small portion of the salad on his plate. "Oh, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." Remus said, swallowing his food.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" Sirius simply asked him.

Remus' jaw dropped and he stared at the boy in shock. Of course Remus would love to- no wait, did he? His cheeks turned dark red as he saw Sirius look back at him with a smile.

"W-Why exactly..?" Remus stuttered looking anywhere but Sirius.

"You were actually comfortable to sleep with, and very warm." Sirius replied.

Remus' heart began beating faster and faster.

"Uh... I have- no homo?"

"I'm not promising anything." Sirius joked winking at Remus.

"No touching." Remus told Sirius.

"Where can I not touch you?"

"You can't touch any part of me!" Remus exclaimed, nervously biting his lip.

"I'm just joking with you." Sirius said laughing, Remus let out a relived sigh. "Or am I..?"

"Stop flirting and eat, I cut my bloody finger making this." Remus growled.

"Need a kiss to make it feel better?" Sirius asked him with a smirk.

"Actually I do." Remus blurted out. He instantly regret what he had said. "Haha, g-got you there."

Sirius laughed, "I would've been okay snogging with you."

"Stop joking around, you're going to make me barf." Remus gagged.

"I'm not joking." Sirius said.

Both boys looked at each other, Sirius grinned at him.

"I'm gonna go um take a shower..." Remus mumbled getting up and speed-walking to the bathroom.

Sirius' POV

Sirius wasn't lying, he really did want to kiss Remus, well he wanted to try kissing a boy for the first time. Sirius knew he was falling for the shy boy, and he was totally fine with it. A smile appeared on his face just thinking about him.

✧✧✧

"I don't know whats gotten into you Sirius." Remus said eyeing him.

"Nothing has gotten into me." Sirius said with a grin.

"I don't feel very com-"

"No more talking, I'm tired." Sirius groaned wrapping his arms around Remus.

"Uhm, its pretty crowded in this bed..." Remus mumbled.

"Just turn off the lights..." Sirius said getting closer to Remus, burying his face in Remus' chest.

Sirius could hear Remus mutter, "Oh my god." Sirius smirked to himself.