CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Start from the beginning

"Fucking shit, Brooke."

"Say my name again."

"Brooke." His voice was low and it was almost a whipser as he breathed into my ear.

I felt my back leave the wall, and I kept my lips on Ashton's as he caried to hell knows where. I felt our bodies tilt, and he gently layed me down on the bed. Our shaking hands met eachother, and our fingers intertwined as he held himself over my body. His toned stomach and hips grinded into mine, and I could feel the heat between us two rising within every second that passed. I gripped his shirt from his back, and struggled to pull it off. Ashton let out a low smurk and took it off himself. The low lighting in the room only made his muscles look more beautiful than I expected. His stomach was as if it was sculpted by Gods and I could feel the muscles on his back as I ran my hands down his back.

"Ashton-"

"I can make you scream, Brooke." His voice was still low and rough, but there was a hint on gentleness in his tone.

"Just do it-"

Suddenly, the door opened. My eyes shot open and met Ashton's for a split second before we both looked over. The alcohol seemed to drain me instantly, and I was pissed off. Calum walked in and looked at us with wide eyes. Ashton shot him a look that said 'Why now, Calum?'

"Well shit." Calum said. He instantly turned back and left the room in one swift motion. Ashton sighed and rolled off me. I sighed quietly, but thought about how bad it would've been if we went any farther than that. Even though that was amazing, I knew better.

"Well that soberred me up." Ashton laughed, standing up.

"I hear ya." I said standing up as well.

"I guess thats a good thing," Ashton said as he threw his shirt back on. "Cause I wanna show you something."

I nodded and followed him out of the room. We walked passed all the people in Michael's house, and finally made it to the living room. We saw Michael, Calum, Natalie, and Sydney all in the spot we left them in. Michael cocked his eyebrows at Ashton and I could see Ashton trying not to blush out of the corner of my eyes. We exited Michael's house and made it onto the sidewalk. I looked down at my phone to see it was only 11 pm.

"Its walking distance," Ashton said, grabbing my hand for the 100th time that night. "Stay close." I nodded and followed him down Michael's quiet street. We walked in silence for a while, but it wasn;t an awkward silence. It was more of an tired silence, from what just happened 5 minutes ago.

We came down to the end of the street, and I looked down the interesction to see speeding cars, more junky houses, and down town not too far away. I looked up at Ashton. He was looking down the streets, his eyes narrowed as he scoped the area, like he was making sure it was safe to walk. I smiled at this, and I felt safe. We took a turn down the street and walked. Ashton's hand felt warm and secure around mine, and I managed to relax my tensed muscles as we continued to walk. It seemed like years, happy years, but years of walking until we finally reached the enterance to the Strip/downtown.

"This way." Ashton instructed. I nodded, and I was really confused as to where we were going. Finally, about 300 yards away from the enterance to downtown, he stopped. I looked up to see the frame of a run down building. I was very confused. "Whaaa?"

"You like looking at stars, right?" he asked me.

"Of course." I replied. Ashton smiled and led me into it.

It was old, big, and dark. "Ashton, why are we here?" I asked. I was kind of scared, to be honest.

"We're looking at the view, silly." Ashton laughed as we ran up the stairs. It looked like it used to be a buisness building, with floor upon floor upon floor of emptyness and darkness. We kept going up the stairs until I was about to burst from the pain in my legs. "Almost there." Ashton assured. We finally made it to the top floor and Ashton opened a door that led to the roof.