im happy with you

Alfie's point of view:

it's 5 1/2 hours into the flight and Zoë tells me she needs the toilet. usually wouldn't be a big deal but our little room area is behind another one, meaning we have to clamber over the other people who are lying down on their bed and come back over a few minutes later.

"Alfie ask them" Zoë shakes my arm.

"why me?!"

"because I'm scared"

"you're the one who needs the toilet"

"Alfie please"

"fine"

I knock on the wall and the lady opens the hatch.

"hello?" she says

"I'm so sorry but please can we get past?"

"go another way"

she tries to close the hatch but I put my hand in the way

"no please,"

I make up a story

"what"

"it's my girlfriend, she's not feeling too good, we need to get out to get some air and to go to the bathroom"

"fine"
she sighs

"come on then little one"

we climb over the lady and her husband and find ourselves in the isle

you can hear so much more talking and noise from here

"where are the toilets?"

"I don't know"

we look around for them and I see a sign so we go over there and use it then we have to go back, we clamber over the couple again and they don't look happy.

we get back, close the hatch, and snuggle down again.

"how long left?" Zoë asks

"about 3 hours"

I hear Zoë sigh, I look at her and she frowns.

"what's that look for Alf"

"oh nothing"

"tell me!"

she jokingly punches me

"you're beautiful"

"I'm not wearing any makeup"

"I know"

Zoë blushes but she tries to hide it

"I see that!" I laugh

"what" she says pretending not to know

"you're blushing"

"because you're handsome"

"yes you're so lucky"

she laughs and her hand creeps to my armpit

she tickles me and I squirm and laugh

we cuddle for a bit and both fall asleep

Zoe's point of view:

we fall asleep and when we wake up there's only half an hour left.

"hey Alfie"

he covers his face

"I'm about to vlog gorgeous"

"hm" he replies

I get out my vlogging camera and tell my viewers that we're going somewhere special and that we're going to vlog through the week as we will be doing exciting stuff.

"I'm here with Alfie answell"

Alfie manages a smile

"he's still half asleep as you can tell"

he burys his face into the blanket and I turn my camera off.

a flight attendant comes along with a trolley offering hot drinks and biscuits, I buy a hot chocolate for me and a black coffee for Alfie.

I climb over the now sat up couple next to us and go through the hatch,

"Alf"

"hmm"

"I got a coffee"

"I want one"

"it's for you silly"

"oh"

he sits up and hold out his hand for the coffee and takes a sip.

he pauses for a minute and spits it back into the cup.

"what was that for?"

"it's disgusting"

"let me try"

I take a sip and its gross

"see"

"that's aeroplane food for you"

"oh yeah"

an announcement sounds stating

'we are beginning our official decent, fasten your seatbelt and sit back in your chair, we will land in around fifteen minutes, expect a lot of turbulence as we come through the clouds, thank you for flying with British Airways'

we change the bed back to seats and follow the instructions, I hold Alfie's hand and our fingers intwine.

as expected there is a lot of turbulence and the plane shakes and tilts and a baby cries.

I tell myself we will be fine and we land bumpily but safely and soon enough we find ourselves in the airport for New York and we follow the signs towards the baggage collection belt.

it seems like it takes forever but we get our bags and collect our hired car and drive off to our airport.

I drive and Alfie finds a Christmas radio and we sing along to the songs for a few hours until we get the the hotel and we check in and unpack our bags,

it's around 4:00pm due to the time difference of five hours and we head downstairs to get some dinner.

Alfie's point of view:

we order our dinner and it arrives, I've ordered a cheesy garlic bread and tortellini, Zoë orders a cheese and tomato pizza with extra cherry tomatoes and a Minute Maid lemonade.

I vlog us eating amd then we go upstairs and go upto the room and we both get into Christmas pjamas and watch YouTube for hours until we fall asleep around 8:00pm in this time and in England it would be around 1:00am.