The wedding preparation

A while later:
(Like a few months)
----——----------------——-----------------
Zoe's pov:

I turned off my phone as I walked into the dress shop with Poppy and my mum. We walked up the the reception and got shown to the dresses.
I was looking for a wedding dress with some jewels but not to many, Summerleys but not too much and a perfect flowing tail end. Not too much to ask for, right?

We sifted through the dresses quite easily until we got to the really pretty ones. Poppy picked out a shimmering white dress with Jules on the chest and a tight tail end, my mum picked out one with lace round the chest and very long flowy tail end.  I walked around the shop several times until something caught my eye. It was a long dress with long sleeves they were made out of lace with a few jewels on the chest, but not too many and A perfect veil to go along with it. I smiled like a Cheshire cat and called poppy and my mum over to come and have a look. They both smile and insist I try the dress on.
The lady who works there came and help me take it to the dressing room and help me put it on, I shut my eyes until the dress was for Leon and when I went outside the changing room and looked in the mirror I couldn't believe my eyes. The dress is perfect and there is nothing that I would change about it, it fits perfectly and looks great on my body.

Alfie's point of view:

I walk with Sean and my dad into the shop and walk over to where the suits are. I was just looking for a plain black one with a jacket and a white tie and some black trousers maybe. We saunter around the aisles and a few suits get picked out but none of them really look good on me. We leave the shop and go to a different one which has more selection, I opened up some nice shoes here and ended up buying them but still couldn't find the right suit.

I want to look perfect for a wedding because I know that Zoe will and they're obviously going to be a lot of photos taken of us.

We leave the shop and walk into the final shop that we can get to today, I step in and instantly feel like it's going to be the lucky shop, I can smell it?

The first suit on the first I'll on the first row is the one I picked out, the suit look as very neat and tidy and it's the perfect black colour with a white shirt underneath and great length black trousers to go along with it.

I we head over to the counter and buy it and leave it there for storage. I can't help but feel like today I made last one step closer to our wedding.

When I get home Zoe isn't back yet so Nora comes and greets me happy and not like she usually does though she seems extra happy today. I go over to the kitchen and blend up some strawberries bananas kiwis and apples in the blender and drink my smoothie. I sit on the sofa and edit my video until Zoe gets back.

At about 8 o'clock in the evening so you finally comes through the door and walked in on me editing my video.

"Find the one?"

I ask.

"Not saying..."

She giggles and turns back into the kitchen.

"I was going to make us dinner but I'm not sure what you wanted because you didn't get back till so late. "

"No it's fine don't worry I'll make it you go and finish editing a video."

"Ok gorgeous"

I go back to edit my video and when I'm done Zoe brings into play with home-made pizza on it and it looks delicious.

Today has been great.