Ch8

Chapter 8~ oh c'mon

*Brylle's Pov*

I thought she might never reply but my wolf said she will always pick me out of anybody else even if she might like somebody or she's with someone then my phone vibrated.

.

.

.

From: Katie <3

-yeah sure...

.

.

.

My wolf is doing happy dance in my head and I don't mind it then I heard a knock from my door.

.

.

.

"woah!!!, whats up with the face?did you win a lottery?" warren said.

.

.

.

"h-hey what do you want?" i asked.

.

.

.

"oh c'mon its not like I'm not your best friend since were in diapers" he said sarcastically.

.

.

.

"fine...I just asked her out on a date and she said yes" i spill it out.

.

.

.

"hey what did your wolf do to you? you're not the hooker, jerk, stubborn and hard headed boy anymore or its just another game" he said but i growled.

.

.

.

" just shut it warren, she's my mate for goodness sake and I'll treat her like a girl should be treated" i said.

.

.

.

"okay I believe you but first I'm here because the rogue is ready now to talk and remember you're the only one she wanted to talk to" he said.

.

.

.

"okay let her in" I'm in full alpha mode right now then the rogue came in with two guys from the pack watching  over him.

.

.

.

"why are you here in my territory last night?"i asked the girl look about 16 years old.

.

.

.

"I-I j-just dont know w-where else to go?" she stuttered.

.

.

.

"or are you running away from your parents?" i asked.

.

.

.

"y-yeah kind of" he said.