Ch2

Chapter 2~ house

When we got to our new home I got the room with a nice view of the woods right side by my new bed, my room is colored with light blue like I told mom I hate pink but I'm not a lesbian if you think ,the house looks like the house of Bella Swan on the twilight well except for the fact I'm not like Bella and there's no such thing as vampires and werewolves doesn't shift to human right?

.

.

.

"You two finish unpacking and What do you guys like for dinner chinese or pizza?" mom asked.

.

.

.

"Chinese" we both said in chorus.

.

.

.

I started unpacking my stuff after I'm finish I pick up my guitar and walk outside the house where I saw a tree with a swing and I sat in there and swing back and forth and just take a sip of fresh air then I feel strumming my favorite song from jb.

.

.

.

"it feels like we've been out at sea oh whoah...so back and forth that's how it seems.." then I just continue singing but I stopped when a dark coated wolf in front of me, I felt terrified at first but looking at it makes me feel butterflies in my stomach but its so weird to feel something like that.

.

.

.

But then my brother saw me he bring out his baseball bat "getaway from my sister!!!" but before he could take a swing the wolf run away and go back to the forest.

.

.

.

"are you alright?" he asked and I give him a nod then we go back to the house for dinner.

.

.

.

We eat too quiet with our chowpan rice then my brother break the silence by farting then all of us ended with fits of laughter.

.

.

.

"Your adding it as air pollution and its very poisonous james" mom blurted out and we continue laughing.

.

.

.

After dinner I'm getting ready for my first day of school tomorrow but I'm still curious about the wolf  and I'm surprised it didn't attacked me but looking at his dark brown eyes i feel something i don't know and hard to explain.

.

.

.

.

.

*Brylle'spov*

I'm just chilling outside with the pack but suddenly I heard somebody singing but its not from the pack its like a voice of an angel ringing through my ears.