Thank Godness I'm not alone

P.O.V: Ava

I open my eyes in surprise, “EEVEE” I hugged her so tightly not believing that she was really with me. I'm not alone anymore she's coming with me and I am going to make sure that she stays with me wherever I am? I look around to see the world of Totally Spies surrounding me. (That's one of the best T.V shows😅) OMG! I loved Totally Spies, and just as I thought it wouldn’t get any better, Sam, Clover, Alex came running towards me. Right as they got to me we all got swooped right down the mailbox.  I can't believe that this is really happening when  I was ten and started watching the show I drawn into going to that world and be living that I could be  with Sam, Clover and Alex, now it's really happening! And once again as I thought that it wouldn’t get any better we all landed on the on a cushion and right in front of us the one and the only JERRY!! I wonder what amazing mission we would get to go on to pass this world. “Alright girls this is Ava, she will be assisting you on your mission today.” when Jerry says that I jump off the couch with Eevee in my hand singing around hugging her, she knows how important this is to me. They laugh and we all introduce ourselves. Jerry explains that our mission is to bust this new evil scientist who loves making innocent people teleport to random places leaving them stranded in time and place, we hear out the plan, receive our gadgets from Gladys, put on our suits (me and Eevee get matching blue suits) and we are ready to bust this villain.