GOD WHERE NOW!?

P.O.V: Ava

After a while, my eyes open but all I can remember is this voice telling me that "Good job you've passed the first test but it gets harder from here, and if you are able to make it out someone will be waiting for you. But your a lucky one being able to go back in time and fix all your "Problems". I get off the cold hard ground looking around to see where I've been transported to next , then dreams flood back into my brain. I remember that when I was eight I was sort of obsessed with Pokemon... I know I know nerdy right. Well, yeah I would watch Pokemon and try to reenact the gameplay and the show. But back to my newest trip I finally made it after giving up on Pokemon saying that it wasn't real I finally made it to the Hoenn region. I get up and look around to find any of these wild Pokemon, I feel that my clothes changed and look down to see that im wear sweats and a sweater way lighter then that dumb princess dress, although it was pretty. As I keep moving forwards I trip over a wild Pokemon, I waited so long for this time to battle but I remember I don't have any Pokemon on me. Whoops.

The Treecko eyes suddenly turn red as it comes closer to me. All I think is RUN! Flashes of the voice's words flood my ears as I think about what I was told, I have to overcome these "Dreams/Visions" I look ahead as I'm running and see an Eevee, wait a minute that's my Eevee my imaginary friend that I've wished and wished for. As she sees me she runs to battle the Treecko and then the action starts.