The first Day

Once harry was sorted I just sat under the table my red hair was changing color by how I felt right now I was sad because I could not tell anyone that I was Lily Potter, and I was the most powerful which ever I had every ability I was even an Angel and an Element ( I could controlled elements).

I was so sad so I teleported to the griffandor common room and sat in the fire waiting for people to come. (Since I'm an element I cant burn I can breath under water and more.) As I sat someone by the name of Hermione (Harry's friend) walked in she started to stare at it.

-Hermione's pov-

I just stared at the fire. Why is it shaped so strangle amateur of fact it had always bean shaped that exact way I wonder why?

"Is anyone their?" I asked knowing that Elements could do that.

-Lily's pov-

"Hello is anyone their?" I heard Hermione say she was very smart for her age of 14 she new almost everything. With that I disappeared.

-Hermione's pov-
After I asked the fire quickly changed to a normal look than I heard footsteps and a do I looked around and bought the door before fallowing the sound.

Before long I was in a room with cameras and I sall a family portrait of 4 their was a picture of two parents holding twins I read the portrait I said
'James,Lily,Lily Jr,and harry.

Till death we part'

Than I sall a proffacy and recording of the night Harry almost died the proffacy said something about twins the girl older most powerful which/wizard ever can never die and is the protector of Harry, her Brother and so on.

The recording showed that when Valdemort was about to kill Harry the baby girl flew out of her crib and put a force field around Harry as the spell hit her but she just got back up and laid with harry settling him.

With that I turned around and sall a girl turned the other way looking at a picture and crying saying " I will always protect you harry even if you don't know who I am I am and that I have bean talking with mum and dad recently and watching you and also watching as every time dad tries to make sandwiches almost burning down their house!' She was saying slowly looking at a wall with all the students names and were they were.

'And now I will explain for the first time to your friend Hermione who I think can keep a secret." The girl said.

-Lily's pov-

As I was telling Hermione everything all she said was " so you know everything harry is doing or has done and you were the person saving his life all those times?"

"Yes and I hope since this year is the Goblet of fire that I can have a break also you can not tell anyone!" I said.