She's The Man

Heidi Hummels was facing a fate worse than death, until her twin brother Mats showed her a way out.

Now, she's heading to Bundesliga Academy, where the men have game, and the women have attitude.

But at this school, everyone has a secret.

Marco wants Scarlett, who wants Mats, who is really Heidi, whose brother is dating Cathy, so she hates Scarlett, whose 'dating' Marco, to make Mats jealous, who is really Heidi getting jealous, because she wants Marco, who thinks she's a guy.

Complicated right?

Heidi has to get through Bundesliga Academy disguised as a guy all while trying to start on the football team and beat her ex boyfriend, Neymar in the rivalry match against La Liga Academy.

_______________
YAYA my first book on here!!!!

If you couldn't tell, this book is going to based off the She's The Man movie with Channing Tatum and Amanda Bynes. I'm just using the idea of it so if any dialogue is similar you'll know why. It's not going to follow the movie exactly.

I'm super excited to write this!!!

So the boys at the academy are just gonna be a mix of Bundesliga players. I was going to make it Borussia Dortmund Academy and Bayern Munich Academy but I have a special part for Lewandowski in here and I didn't want him on the rival team so!!!!!

If you're confused by the whole paragraph about who is who and stuff I got that from the trailer for she's the man and trust me, it'll all be explained way better in the book.

Also let me know if you've seen this movie because idk I'd like to think people know what I'm talking about :D

Anyways thank you for reading and I would LOVE feedback :D

-Sydney❤️❤️