Chapter 2

Inside Madeleine's, there was just one waitress in the store. It wasn't a really rushed hour so we were just the girls and a little girl with her mom. When she finished buying a green bow, we asked the girl of the store where were the bracelets. She looked at us in a creepy way and pointed at the back of the store. We went laughing and talking until something shocked us. 

Blair was standing in front of the head bands when she shouted. We three turned around and we saw a girl covering our friends face with a piece of clothes and a knife in the other hand. We three sticked together and shouted at the same time. The waitress was shocked and the only thing she did was open the cash machine and give all the money to the girl. Blair was trying to shout but she couldn't, the only thing she was seeing was the girl's hand. She had a weird but beautiful manicure...

When the robber went out of the store throwing Blair to the floor, we three ran to her and put her up. She was crying while the waitress remained shocked. Everything was tense. Regina took a cold bottle of water out of her purse and gave it to Blair while Chiara and me tried to make her breathe normally. 

-Blair! Oh my god are you okay? - I said.

-I... I can't breathe...

-Blair, honey, calm down please. It's over now. She left. Please, breathe. - said Regina

-I can't...

-Blair! - Chiara shouted while she covered her mouth with her hands

-Oh my god! - I said

-Wh.. What? - she asked.

-Girl, you gotta watch this...

We woke her up and we putted her in front of a mirror. And the picture was not too beautiful, we can say.

There was a huge red scratch in the middle of her cheek that made her scream out loud, even louder than when the robber covered her mouth.

-Okay, I'm done. - said the waitress - When you entered I knew you were taking problem with you, go out of my store right now! You made me loose all the money I got, ALL OF IT! Today was counting day and I gave it all to this fucking robber, I'm pretty sure is a friend of yours so you can have more money to spend on stupid expensive clothes! Did you heard what I said? Out of my store, RIGHT NOW!

-Excuse me? Did you saw what just happened? Our friend was just about of being stabbed and you really think it was because we planned it? What kind of person do you are? 

-Regina, leave it. There's people in this world like this stupid hoe. We're not losing time on this. Let's help Blair to leave this horrible store right now before we get infected by her bad mood. And oh, little girl, you should know who are we and what are our names, and obviously the influence we have in Manhattan.

-Oh, wait, 4 teenagers are going to make me feel scared? Oh well, what a pitty.

-Alyssa, turn around - Chiara turned me around facing the waitress - You see this girl? You should recognize her - the waitress face expression changed in two seconds when she realised who I was - Alyssa Gianti, and you just called her a robber and also took out of your store her best friend, who was just about to be stabbed by a criminal. We'll make sure to report all of this in the next weekly editions of the most important magazines of New York, and the puntuation for your store, as judges, will not be precisely so good. 

-Oh my godness, I'm so sorry Alyssa! Come here lady, I have ice on my refrigerator, you can have it.

-It's okay - I said

-No - intervened Chiara - we're leaving. You wanted us to leave your store; that's what we're doing. You should treat all your customers equally, and next time, look better at the faces that are entering to your store.