Follower!

Hello My Dear Readers!!
Here I am presenting you a new story☺
Hope you all like it!! 😊
Plz lemme kno what you feel about this story, if you like it do vote and comment.
I love reading ur comments 😀
Thanks in advance 🙏

Akanksha

"Akshu!! Wait!!" I heard my best friend Rithu calling my name. I turned around and waited for her to reach me.

"Where are you going, the class has just ended?" she asked me taking deep breaths.

"Yeah! We have an exam tomorrow right! I need to prepare for it" I replied her checking my watch.

"Oh C'mon Akshu! That's just a class test and you are talking as if its our final exam" she said rolling her eyes.

"hmm.. Okay you came rushing towards me. You wanted to tell something or what?" I asked her.

"Yes! Yes! See how I forgot, talking to you about the exam!!" she replied back.

"Okay! Will you tell me what is it at least now?" I asked her uninterested. Don't get me wrong, I had a very long and Tiring day.

"You know what, you got a new follower" she replied in a teasing tone.

Follower? For Me?

"What? Where?" I asked her confused.

"In Wattpad" she replied nonchalantly.

"huh?" I asked her confused again.

"you silly! I mean you got a follower here in our college" she replied excited.

"Who?" I asked her.

"hmm...I see! You are also interested to know who it is?" she said teasing me.

"you are telling me or shall I leave?" I fake threatened her.

"oh wait! I will tell" she caught hold of my wrist. See I know her very well. After All we are Besties.

"hmm...just spill it" I asked looking at my watch, Okay I am not gonna deny, I am curious to know whose this so called Follower, but I am not letting her know that, her teasing has no limits!

"You will be surprised, you know, I mean I was shocked when I noticed HIM following us. Aww...You are very lucky and..." she kept blabbering with a dreamy look in her eyes. I rolled my eyes at her antics.

I turned around and started to walk because I understood that she is never going to tell me who is that Oh so dreamy guy is.

"Akshu!! Wait!!" I heard Rithu's voice again.I stopped on my tracks and see now I will get my answer!

"Its JAY! Our senior, OMG! I cant believe it! All girls here go crazy about him and he is after you" she said jumping and then hugged me crushing my bones.

Whoa! That's something unexpected!

"okay!" was all I could reply.

"Just an okay Akanksha! Seriously I said our senior who is Freaking Handsome is after you and all you could say was just an okay!! Unbelievable!!" she started yelling on top her voice gathering the unnecessary attention. I glared at her and pulled her along with me to a bit secluded place.

"why were you yelling? You Idiot!!" I scolded her leaving her wrist.

"ohh..Sorry yaar but really just an okay" she replied giving me her puppy looks.

"Then what are you expecting me to do, tell everyone and announce a party?" I asked her seriously.

"Aah! This sounds crazy! Well, let me know if I can help you in any way" she asked irritating me.

This girl is crazy!!

"Rithu, this isn't a joke and you know I am not interested in this kind of stuff, so please just leave this matter" I replied her calmly.

"Aah! Please yaar, Don't tell me all these. Why don't you at least take a chance. You always reject the guys who approach you, you are TWENTY years old, you aren't a kid anymore!!" she said trying to knock some sense into my brain, her words not mine.

"Rithu!! Please!!" I whined hoping that she would leave this matter. But I am talking about Rithu, when she decides over something, that has to happen no matter what.

"No way!!" she replied making me pout.

"okay, now don't pout but if he approaches you, you must give him a chance to talk, no objection not before listening, Is it ok?" she told me carrying a stern look on her face.

Why always some nice statements are followed by buts!! ugh!! They are so irritating!!

"okay yaar! Its already late, lets go" I told her finally wanting to let go of this topic. My head is hurting.

I already hate you Mr. Jay!!

"ohh yeah! Lets go!" she said smiling sheepishly.

Hello My Dear Readers!!
So, Did you like it??
I want to know one thing, you want me to make this story a short story or a story with good number of chapters.
You decide and lemme kno thru ur comments ☺
Thank you so much for ur support!!
Keep Smiling😊