0.0

"Where's my Twenty One Pilots shirt?!" Sam yelled from his closet, folding and placing his other t-shirts into his drawer and shutting it noisily. "I need it, the concert starts at 7!"

"Calm down, Sam! It's nearly 3 in the afternoon, you'll have time to find it and get ready before the concert." Liam, Sam's roommate, shouted from the kitchen, making spaghetti and meatballs as an early dinner for the two.

"I know, I'm just so excited to see the actual, real, Twenty One Pilots live in concert." Sam yelled back once again as he jumped onto his bed sideways and laid down, calming himself.

"I know you're excited but please, please don't freak out before the concert, I don't want to get a headache before I go pick up Mia." Liam said as he takes the pot of sauce off the stove element.

"Are you calling me loud?, and you and that girl, always, always together." Sam laughs and gets off his bed, walking out of his room to the kitchen.

"What? We like like each other and people who like like each other enjoy spending most of their time together." Liam said as he carried the pot of pasta to the sink to strain the water out of it.

"Yeah but do you love each other?" Sam asks, grabbing two plates out of the cupboard, then two forks out of the utensil drawer and placing them on the dinner table, across from each other.

"Of course we love each other. Why not?" Liam says, pouring equal amounts of spaghetti and sauce onto their plates.

Sam shrugs as he opens the fridge, pulling out Parmesan cheese.

"Well okay." Liam says as he places one plate on Sam's side of the table.

"Okay so...." Sam says as he sits down, sprinkling large amounts of cheese on his pasta. "I want to be at the arena at around 4:30-5, just so I can get in and find my seat before its too crowded."

"Sounds good." Liam says, taking a bite of his pasta.

~

Sam gathers his and Liam's empty pasta plates and forks, placing them in the sink.

"Well you better go get ready. I'll finish cleaning up from dinner." Liam says.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, and thanks!" Sam giggles as he begins to walk to the dryer, checking if his TØP t-shirt is in it.

"Welcome!" Liam says.

"YES!! I FOUND IT!" Sam yells from a room across from the kitchen.

"I told you you'd find it." Liam laughs as he reaches for his car keys, which are hanging on a small hook by the door.

~

Sam walks into his bathroom, grabbing his t-shirt and jeans. He rips off his shirt and pants and quickly throws on his new outfit. Sam grabs his comb and brushes his hair so it is neat.

"I'm ready!" Sam yells to Liam as he walks out of the bathroom, grabbing his phone and then his portable charger in case he runs low on battery.

"Okay! I just need to text Mia and let her know I am on my way to get her." Liam says, beginning to message his girlfriend.

Sam checks the time on his phone,

4:15pm.

"I'll be back!" Liam says.

"Hurry u-" Sam begins, interrupted by the door slamming from Liam. "Up."