chapter 2

Nae Pov

Nae:
Did that just happen? I like met the man of my dreams. And... I didnt even get his number. I didnt even get his name. Infact... I dont think I even him mine. Well, later I go back to the club. Maybe I'll see him there again.
It was about 5:00 or something. So I was about to cut on 106 and Park. And when I did, I seen him again. At first, I wasnt sure it was him. I mean, damn... The dude I just saw yesterday is a world famous rapper. That doesnt happen everyday.
At first I was happy. But, then I noticed that he prolly has loads and loads of girls thinking about him. Its like the only guy I really want is unobtainable.
Its not like I can blame him. Its not like I can be mad at him for being famous. But, he couldve let me know that I really didnt have a chance. I wouldnt have shown him the mural.
And I WOULDNT HAVE KISSED HIM!!!
I head out to the club and guess who I see there... Him. (A/N: I still didnt catch his name) .
I dont know if I should walk over and say something or not. But before Im done weighing the odds, he starts walking over.
"Hey Nae" he said.
Hey, i repaeted back.
"Did you catch me on BET today?" he said.
No, I didnt.
"Are you serious?"
Im dead up.
"Well, you need to come to one of my shows one day"
I might.... But, I aint even know you was a rapper.
"Wait...... Are you serious? You never heard of me, TYGA?"
I must not have.
"I know Im bigger on the West Coast, but damn. I atleast thought I had some fans out in Philly."
You prolly do. But, Im not one of them.
"I bet you will after I take to one of my shows"
Yeah, watever...................

We hopped into his two seater.....

Where are we going? "You'll find out when we get there", said Tyga. Usaully... The fact that he didnt tell where we were going made it even more interesting. It was like when you read a sign that says: DO NOT ENTER.... It always makes you want to see inside even more... It makes you think "Whats there to hide?"

Soon.....

He drove us out of the city... We started passing house after house. It started to feel like everyone single house was exactly the same. I looked out my window to see the clouds... Wow. I said. All of the clouds looked like little hearts......

"Nae wake up", said Tyga. I felt his small but muscular arm nudge me.... Im up! Im up! I exclaimed. I look out the window to see exactly where did he take me..... I look around.... And....

Umm.... Where did you take me?"Today is the day that you gonna see me perform",said Tyga. Couldnt you have just performed at the club where I firse met you? "I guess.... But, its not the same."

I look over at him.... Damn, I thought to myself.... He doesnt even look like a rapper. I dont think I could picture him writing a whole rap. Let alone picture him performing on stage.

The Peformance............

As soon is he jumped on stage.... The crowd grew silent. It was like I dont know Oprah jumped on stage....  I looked up to him. His expression was cold and serious. This was a side I've  never seen of him before...

"Damn she bad, damn she bad

heels with the matching bag

mirror with the lip gloss

lick her lips then she laugh

Lady Gaga colored Mac

all her friends using that

she could be on magazines, but she aint really into that

owww, damn she bad

had to say it twice, its gettin’ late

you should spend the night

no rushing thangs, got a whole lot of game

and I’m stuck in my ways, but just for you, I’ll change

Polaroid camera put this moment on your freezer

5 in the mornin’ yawning, kiss ya while you sleepin’

half awake I can see you peekin’

wake up baby cuz…"

I could see all the other girls yelling and screaming his name. I know nothing is set in stone.... But, if I could get jealous of some randome girls.... How would I have the slightest idea of how to have a real relationship with him....

That's when he called my name......... "Ayyo Nae.... Get up on stage wit me"

I looked around to see if I was the only who heard it.....

"Yes you Nae.... Get up here"

As I walked up to the stage.... I could feel the stares of the girls who wish they had Tyga.... Now, Im not gonna say he mines yet. But, I know.... Well I think we could go some somewhere. I mean.... I think.... I think I can trust him with my heart.