Alone?

Sorry guys I wasn't uploading videos, I was taking a break because the story the dream part 2 was very long and I'm back home and school just started🙂 and I
Thank you guys and I hope you enjoy it😸!
A week has passed and the play was over.
"Good morning Zane~kun I made cupcakes and strawberry milk for everybody!😸" Kawaii~Chan said happily "well you seem energetic" Zane said "where is everybody else?" Kawaii~Chan said when she went to went to wake up everybody and came back downstairs "they went shopping at the mall" Zane said while eating the cupcakes "they went shopping without Kawaii~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan said angrily "I guess we're left alone" Zane said "alone?!" Kawaii~Chan said nervously. While Zane walk to the sink, and washed his plates.

"Well since no one is here we could" Zane was saying (oh my what is going to say 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰) Kawaii~Chan was saying in her mind "watch my little Horsey's!" Zane said  (thank Irene it wasn't going to be a kiss😄) Kawaii~Chan said in her mind wi...

"Well since no one is here we could" Zane was saying (oh my what is going to say 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰) Kawaii~Chan was saying in her mind "watch my little Horsey's!" Zane said (thank Irene it wasn't going to be a kiss😄) Kawaii~Chan said in her mind with a relief. Zane turns on the tv and Kawaii~Chan brings cupcakes and fresh strawberry milk. A few minutes later Zane wakes up and didn't realize he felt asleep and when he turns around he sees Kawaii~Chan still sleeping on his shoulder, he turns the tv off, and carried Kawaii~Chan to her bed. "Awe she looks so cute when she sleeps I even wonder what she could be dreaming about?😌" he said staring at her.

(Rainbow dash) =Zane
(Fluttershy)=Kawaii~Chan
Zane leaves the room before the others come and went to clean his room.
"What's this feeling, could I be in love with Kawaii~Chan?😱"

Say yes if you think he is or say KC(Kawaii~Chan) crazy dream😻 and I was going to upload the fanfic yesterday but right now I'm sick so sorry if I don't upload part 9 and it's very crazy I been coughing😷, having fevers🤒, catched the cold, and headaches🤕. It's ok I'll get better soon.
Please, I hope you like it 😽😸