The Dream

"Katelyn~sama I need your help on something" Kawaii~Chan said "what is it" Katelyn said "I want to do a play that I made up I call it the princess and the thief, and I need your help to post posters so people could sign up" Kawaii~Chan said "wait did you just said a play!😃 and why aren't you you saying Kawaii~Chan this, you know what I'm saying" Katelyn said "because I'm practicing my for my play by not saying Kawaii~Chan" Kawaii~Chan said "ok" Katelyn said "I even got the role ready and can you please be the director" Kawaii~Chan said to make Katelyn help "really😃! I'll post the posters and send it to our friends, I promise I'll do the best play no one has ever seen!" Katelyn said and ran excitedly "well I must practice before forget" Kawaii~Chan said and walked to her room and while practicing she fell asleep.
                          The dream
Kawaii~Chan: wow what nice dress I have on, its just like the play wait am I dreaming of the play😸!
King Reese: hello princess.
Kawaii~Chan: hello king Reese.
King Reese: oh my you look gorgeous.
Kawaii~Chan: thank you King.
King Reese: well I have to go see you later.
Kawaii~Chan: bye King.

Kawaii~Chan: hmm where is the house I live in and since I'm dreaming of my play my house is there here's the key.

Kawaii~Chan: it's so gorgeous out on the forest.
Zane the thief: wow who is she I want to say hi but she probably knows who I am.
Kawaii~Chan: hi sir what's your name?

                 To be continued😺