Okami

Okami

Age: 18-19                                              Race: Human

Height: 5'7                                             Status: Alive

Abilities: Skilled Martial artist, Dagger and Katane wielding, increased speed and stamina as well as Assassination training.

Personality:

Okami naturally acts cold towards other, including his friends ( once he gets some.). He is a man of few words and tries to push people away from himself. But when  he flips the 'switch' he becomes sadistic, killing everything he views as weak and kills without mercy.  He hides a fun loving, sassy prankster in his personal as he was taught to not show emotions. Okami can be quite persuasive as well.

Appearance:

Okami has messy black hair with onyx eyes ( crimson tint on the edge) and pale skin. He usually wears a black hoodie with blue pants a dark blue V-neck shirt and black sneakers. ( Black fingerless gloves as well). Okami is usually seen with either a Dagger or a Katane on his person the latter more so.

Abilities:

Okami is a skilled Martial Artist able to paralyse someone without even thinking twice about it so he has to be careful. His assassin training is what caused him to have enhanced speed and stamina. His skills with a Dagger and Katane is quite good and it is usually stated that he is quick and moves as if the weapon is apart of his body.

Bio:

He killed his own parents at the tender age of 6 because he got mad at them and so his 'switch' flipped, no one knew of this happening. Emma and Gwen blackmailed him into playing when he was 13, saying they would tell  what actually happened that day. He grudgingly agreed to this and has  been in the came ever since.

One of Okami's talents is actually singing an d playing guitar. He doesn't mention it as he finds it embarrassing but he is actually quite good at it.

One fact is Okami's dagger belonged to his cousin while his Katane was hand crafted on his fathers orders. So Okami is attached to both as they are the last thing of his family left.