Dare 13: Frans?

Chara and Frisk were both walking home when all of a sudden...

"Hey Chara! Frisk!" Someone yelled. They both turned to him. It was a boy

"Oh hey.... um....." Chara droned as she tried to remember his name.

"Sam" Frisk whispered

"Sam, right" Chara said. "What'cha need?"

"Well, I have a little challenge for Frisk" Sam smirked.

"I swear if you're trying to get him hurt I'm gonna-"

"Chara calm down" Frisk interrupted her. She sighed with a grumble. "Anyway, what was it you needed?"

"Come with me" Sam said as he motioned for Frisk to come with him. Chara glared slightly and Frisk put an arm around her.

"I don't like this idea" she said. "I feel like something bad will happen if you go with him..."

"Aw you're worried about me" he teased.

"O-Of course b-but only because you need me there to protect you" Chara said with a slight stutter which made him grin. "You'd have never survived without me"

"So you don't think he can be independent?" Sam asked "and that he needs to cling to you every second of every minute of every hour of every-"

"Ok ok fine geez" Chara said, interrupting him. "I'll let him go with you for a while but if you even do as much as scratch him, you're finished"

"Ok" he said as he and Frisk walked off to talk, leaving Chara speechless at his simple reply to her threat.

"Ok so, what did you want to talk about?" Frisk asked.

"Well, this isn't really a talk... more of a dare" Sam said. Frisk chuckled a bit.

"A dare huh? I feel like I'm in some sort of story book of dares -^-'" he said rubbing the back of his head. Sam chuckled.

"So you ready to hear it?"

"Heck yeah, but what would I get in return?" Frisk asked. Sam was about to say but Frisk interrupted him. "I'm kidding, I'll do any dare as long as it doesn't upset anyone"

"Oh well... about that..." he rubbed the back of his head nervously. "It.... may hurt someone, it depends really"

"Huh? Why what's the dare?" He asked

"You have to kiss Sans infront of Chara" Sam said.

"What? Why?" Frisk asked.

"I kinda want to see her reaction" Sam shrugged. Frisk sighed

"But it'll hurt her feelings" Frisk frowned. "And me and Sans are just friends"

"I know but it's one small kiss and you can say it was a dare from me" Sam said. Frisk sighed.

"Alright then..." he said. He called Chara who almost immediately picked up.

"Are you ok?! Did he hurt you?" Chara asked worriedly. Aww...

"I'm fine don't worry. You sound like mom" Frisk teased. He heard Chara puff on the other end.

"W-Whatever, is that talk thing over?" Chara asked.

"Yeah, meet me at Grillby's" Frisk said. Chara made a sound of agreement and hung up. He sighed.

"I'm sure this is a bad idea..." Frisk said

"Oh come on, this could be a chance for her to prove how much she loves you" Sam said and nudged Frisk slightly. Frisk chuckled with a small blush visible on his cheeks.

They soon got to Grillby'sand went inside. As soon as they entered, they saw Sans in his usual spot. Sam motioned toward him and then pointed to where Chara was; she was running towards Grillby's. Frisk sighed and went up to Sans.

"Hey kiddo" Sans greeted. Frisk waved. "So, apparently, this kid said you had to do a dare on me? Eh, whatever"

"Chara's gonna kill me for this... or you..." he said as Chara entered. Frisk kissed Sans and Chara saw; she was not happy at all.

"Frisk!!" Chara exclaimed in anger and sadness. Frisk felt guilt wash over him straight away.

"I'm sorry Chara but Sam dared me to" Frisk said. Sam sweatdropped and chuckled nervously.

"Sam!" She growled and turned to him. He turned and ran.

"I am sorry Chara please don't kill me" he exclaimed as he ran. Chara sighed and grabbed Frisk's hand tightly. She wacked Sans on the skull which he dodged and left with Frisk. Chara dragged him out.

"You're coming with me" she stated. Frisk gulped.

"Chara I'm really sorry but I never turn down a dare" he said. When they got home, Chara pinned him to the wall of their bedroom.

"Now. You're gonna be punished~" she stated with slight seductiveness in her tone. He gulped.

He was in for a bad (good) time ;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: thank you xXSolarGodXx for this ask and... well, yeah... not much to say... or hear-but anyway!

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3