title of your story

Chapter 4

Nina’s P.O.V

          There could have been many ways to start this story, but only one could grab my attention enough to write. To make a long story short I had a plan ride down here dealing with the hassles of rude people, later having Nicole’s parents pick me up, and take met to their house for a verrrry long stay. They haven’t told Nicole yet, so supposedly I’m a surprise. I don’t mind though, just means I can ‘’surprise’’ her when I get to her home.

X.o.x.x.x.o.x.x.x.o.x.x.x.o.x.x.x.o.x.x.x.o.x.x.x.o.x.x.x.x.x.x.x…xxxxxxxxX

          As I placed my bags on the cold, brown, hard-wood floor and chuckled at her sleeping form. She looked happy with a slight grin on her face. “Nicole wake up….” I sung. I waited for a second and she groaned, “Leave me alone,” turning on her side.

“Fine,” I huffed as I walked out of the room, shutting the door with a grin on my face. “If that’s how she’s going to act when I came down here to stay with her, she’s about to get it good,” I thought grabbing a bucket amongst the many boxes, and filling it with chilly, ice, cold water. Creeping as quiet as I could I opened her door and dumped the whole bucket over her head.

 I laughed so hard, if I had a camera I would have captured that moment, it was so funny the way her face looked as if was a scrunched up plastic bag. I was surprised when she screamed my name, and regretted doing it if only a smidge. She got up really fast wiping her pillow of the bed and lunged at me. I ran for my life then, laughing my head off the whole way just to make her mad.

          I ran out of the house thumbs upping her father on my success on waking her up like he asked. I could see a park down the road and made that my destination. I looked back to see Nicole running at me looking as she was having fun herself. I didn’t really care for what people were thinking of as we past but as I had looked ahead of me I had saw some very familiar people, but I couldn’t put a finger on which they were. So I just stopped running. Which wasn’t a bright idea, Because Nicole came smack right into my lower back, sending us both gratifying towards the ground knocking the air out of me.

I had heard her groan as she had asked me why I had stop, instead of speaking I just pointed, not willing to let go of the air I had already in my lungs. I watched her reactions like I always do. Her face had changed slowly from sheepish, excited and to nervous.  Once I looked away toward the people running towards us I knew exactly who they were and what they were doing, making a Video of course. I just sat on the ground waiting for someone to say something, not being a good conversationalist towards new people. Well actually I already knew their names but I never meet them making them new people.

          It seems Jai was the first to say something. “Hi Nicole,” he had grinned catching his breath, giving her a hug. “Hi Jai,” she had replied jokingly. I strained to hear as he leaned over and whispered something to her in her ear as she had replied back. All I could hear was my name so he must have asked for my name…maybe.

But my suspensions were confirmed as he introduce himself to me and all I did was smile like an idiot, leaving my mouth shut, fearing I may say something utterly stupid.

  A/N: There I made one chapter! I’ll get the others done. J -Nina