CHAPTER 3

So far i think the story is going okay. Ive posted a few chapters so far so to help me out can you please share this story and comment and vote. Im going to start making a bit of a plot soon to make things a bit interesting.😉
~Brooke xx

The rest of the day passes quite quickly. We swim at the beach for about an hour and when the sun starts to set we head back to my house to lounge around on our deck chairs next to the pool. My mum brings out a bowl of water melon and he all goble it up quickly. Foster and Dayne jump into the pool and have a water fight with the water guns.
As i walk around the pool a splinter sticks into my foot making me hop in pain. As i hop backwards my foot goes backwards, so i hit my head onto the edge of the pool. I feel my body plunge into the water as my eyes begin to fog up and i black out.
I feel someone touching my face and i try to swat their hand away. As i slowly open my eyes i realise it isn't  someones hand it is someone's face and they are kissing me!!
Instinctively i pull away but then the fact slowly dawns that they were not kissing me they were doing CPR. The person realizes that i have woken up and he pulls away looking at me intently. It stare gives me goose bumps and i quickly turn away blushing.
"What happened." I ask
"You fell into the pool and hit your head on the edge. I jumped in and pulled you out but we weren't sure if you were conscious or not so i did CPR on you to make sure you were breathing," says Josh.
I turn away quickly, trying to hide my blushing face.
" Thankyou," I say honestly, because really he just saved my life.
"No problem," he says casually.
I walk inside to go get a drink, and as i enter the kitchen i see Josh standing behind me.
"What are you doing here?" I say rather confused.
"I just came to see if you were okay," he says nervously rubbing his arm, looking at the floor.
I catch his eye and he walks towards me with a slight smirk in his face.
"Can you check my foot? I stepped on a splinter and i want to make sure it doesn't get infected," i ask, stating at the ground.
"Sure thing."
He gently puts his hands around my waist and lifts me onto the bench. He then props my foot up on his knee and closely examines it.
"I think you should be fine.  The splinters not there any more you just have to make sure it doesn't get infected." He says seriously.
"Ok."
He then looks me in the eyes and slowly leans towards me, the edge of hid lips slightly curles into a smile.