Prissy Pines: Gideon's POV

I hardcore cringed at what Dipper had picked out for me.

I thought the only colors on a tuxedo people used were black and white.

Why did Dipper pick out a horrendous Gleeful blue and white suit for me? Ugh, whatever.

I took off my clothes, and hung them up on a clothes hook on the door, and put on the blue blazer.

Oh, wait, hold up. I forgot to put on the dress shirt.

I slipped my arms through the sleeves of the black collared shirt, and buttoned them from top to bottom.

Hold up! I forgot my bra!

One by one, and as fast as I could, I unbuttoned the black button-up, and reached into the neatly folded stack of clothes Dipper gave me for my-

Wait, I don't wear a bra.

Through the stack, though, I found a black tank top that I was supposed to put on before everything. Good thing I already unbuttoned the black shirt.

I threw on the tank top, and then I put my arms through the sleeves, and then-

Whoops, I put on the tank top backwards.

I crammed my arms into the tank top, and turned it around so I was wearing it the right way, and then picked up the dress shirt of the ground.

Oh crap, I ripped it a little. I hope it wasn't expensive and the Gleefuls won't mind.

Nah, it was definitely expensive, it's the Gleefuls! I just hope they won't find out.

I put on the tight and uncomfortable button-up, and slipped on the silky blue blazer. Man, that material feels so nice! I'd wear this material all the time if I was rich and not lazy.

Whoa! These pants are downright silk! I absolutely love rich people clothes!

Oh, wait. I forgot my underwear.

After I had put my underwear and pants back on, I sat down on the small bench in the dressing room and looked at the remaining clothes Dipper gave me.

Socks? Did I really need socks other than my own white (turned gray and has dust and other gross stuff on them.) ones. The ones Dipper gave me were light blue and had an argyle pattern on them. I really did not like them, but the shoes and pants would cover them up, so I don't even understand why dress socks differed from any other socks

I put them on, and I suddenly understood why. They were so much softer and comfortable than any other socks I ever wore!

I then put on the brown dress shoes and tied the laces, and I looked in the mirror, and I suddenly understood why Dipper picked this out for me. It actually looked super classy and nice on me. I looked around me, and I made sure I put on everything, except the tie, which I didn't know how to tie, and it was just my old clothes in a pile on the bench.

I smoothed out the already smooth suit, and put my hand on the doorknob, checking once more I had everything.

OH CRAP! Almost forgot the journal! How could I be so ignorant!

I grabbed the journal labeled '2' inside my vest, and placed it inside the blazer, and surprisingly, it didn't leave out a huge rectangle shape in my suit.

I apologize for cringe for the chapter prior to this apology.

I exited the dressing room, where Dipper was slouched against the wall, and Mabel was standing up straight, nonchalantly checking her nails.

"Wow..." Mabel gasped.

"That's interesting." Dipper raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I crossed my arms.

"You look significantly different." Dipper said bluntly.

"Yeah... You look great, Gideon..." Mabel sighed with an odd tone in her voice.

"Where's Pacifica?" Dipper asked, adjusting his stance against the wall so he stood up a little straighter.

As if on cue, Pacifica's dressing room door opened, and Pacifica strutted out in a turquoise ballgown, and posed dramatically for us.

"Like what you see?" She giggled, and then went back to a normal position and walked up to us. "So, now what?" She smiled brightly.

The three of us were all shocked at Pacifica.

I didn't have a crush on her or anything (too peppy and cheerful and sparkles for my taste), but she actually looked absolutely stunning in that dress.

"Uh, hellooooo?" Pacifica exclaimed to catch our attentions, and I jumped and blinked twice before snapping back to reality.

Dipper coughed twice. "Hair and makeup is down the hall, we'll follow after you guys."

Pacifica and I lead the way, Dipper and Mabel a little ways behind us.

"What's with the staring?" Paz whispered to me. "You guys have a crush on me?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"No!" I hissed. "You just- look different, that's all."

"I haven't even gotten hair and makeup!" She punched me lightly on the arm.

We reached the hair and makeup place down the hall, and I coughed once I smelled the fragrance of women's perfume, hair spray, and a mix of awful smells and girlish fruity mixed with girly flowery scents.

I broke into a fit of coughs while Pacifica lightly patted my back.

"What's wrong with him?" Dipper asked in a non-caring tone.

"The horrid smells!" I choked out, and broke out into coughs again. "Paz, how do you deal with this?" I ask after I calmed down a little bit.

"I go to the makeup stores at the mall all the time, Gideon! I'm used to it!"

I gag, and I feel a hand on my wrist dragging me forward, and I look up to see Mabel. She puts me into a chair in front of a large mirror and then retreats back to talk to the stylist.

I shift my eyes in the mirror from Dipper to myself.

Wow, I do look like a hot mess. Hopefully the stylist will fix me up.

"Alright, Mr. Pines, Mr. Gleeful gave me some instructions for your hair, and I'll do your basic makeup to look a bit more radiant.

"Okayyy..." I said, sighing and crossing my arms. "Do your worst."

"Hm, it IS my worst hairstyle." The stylist muttered under her breath.

"What?" I asked, not hearing what she said properly.

"Nothing, nothing..."

Thirty Minutes Later.....

"GLEEFUL!!!!!!"