Invite To The Best Party Ever: Dipper's POV

(I could NOT think of a suitable title. :3)

I lead Pacifica over to the steps on the side of the stage, as Mabel wraps up the show. Pacifica then suddenly turns to face me when we reach the ground floor. "Oh, whoops, here's your notebook and pen back!" She hands them to me, but I gently push them back towards her.

"Keep it. For being a participant." I said smoothly, and then I had a sudden realization of a great idea, and I sent it to Mabel.

"Yes, bro bro, do it!" Mabel sends back to me telepathically with a sinister tone in her voice.

"Thanks, Dipper!" Pacifica smiles, and turns around to walk back to her seat with her Pines friend.

"Wait a sec." I say, and she turns back to me again.

"Yeah?" She slightly tilts her head to the side at me.

I pull out my cape, and pretend to pull out two Gleeful Gala tickets out of thin air. Well, that's what I actually did, but as usual, gotta pretend that you don't actually have magical powers.

"Here's two invites for the best party ever to be held in Gravity Ascends, The Gleeful Gala at the Northwest Mansion." I take her hand and place them in her palm. "Don't tell or show anyone about this except your friend." I nod over to Gideon.

"Wow! Okay, we'll be there!" Pacifica smiles brightly. "I'm so excited! Thank you!"

"It's tomorrow night, and um, since you two just came here, Mabel and I will accommodate your clothing." I say, with a smirk. It was a smirk at Mabel, since I knew that would piss her off, and it was also some sort of smile at Pacifica.

"WHAT?!!!" Mabel sends into my mind. "NO ONE TOUCHES MY CLOTHES, DIPPINGSAUCE!" But she still kept her bubbly and happy composure on the stage.

"We'll pick you up." I added.

"Thanks! I'll see you then, I guess." She says, places them in the inside pocket of her bright letterman jacket, and skips back to her seat to Gideon.

I glide back on stage, where Mabel is facing me, and is seething in anger, but she has covered up amazingly well with her dazzling boy-trapping smile.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming!" Mabel turns back to the audience enthusiastically, and waves. "We love you guys!"

"Yes, thank you for coming, everyone." I said in my cool tone. "Come back to our other shows, once a week, on Saturday nights!" I smirk, and two more girls drop from their seats.

"Also, we just got our new shipping of MYSTERY TWIN PLUSHIES!!!" Mabel exclaimed happily. I bet it was eating at her heart to be that enthusiastic. The audience went BALLISTIC, though. As they would usually do.

Both of us reach a hand behind us (me under my cape), and we teleport a plushie from the gift shop into our hands. I had summoned a Mabel one, and she summoned a Dipper one.

We both held them out to the audience.

"I have one of these in my room." I say, then shrug. "Well, I have about every Mystery Shack merch in my room, but my little Mabel is special, because I take her around with me wherever I go, because I couldn't live without my sister at my side." I smile at Mabel, and it was an actual genuine one.

The audience shrieked and 'awwwd' in cheesiness and cuteness.

"Oh my gosh, Dipper!" Mabel gasped in pretend awe. "I do too! I just love my brother so much, I couldn't bear to leave anywhere with out him!" She hugs the plushie me and cuddles it against her cheek.

More 'awwws' from the crowd, and 'That's so adorable!'.

Mabel and I hugged on stage, to show our affection for each other.

But we really fell that way about each other, and we weren't lying, we actually do have the tiny 3-inch tall version (that was made personally for us two) kept close to us (in the waistbands of our pants and skirt). We were really inseparable, nothing cold break us apart. I read stories of some evil twins that were totally incompatible and acted as they loved each other and were the perfect pair around other people, but on the inside, they hated each other with a burning passion. Mabel and I could never hate each other.

We then walked a few steps back in range behind the main curtain.

"Thank you everyone!" Said Mabel, waving to the audience and lifting a leg up.

"And have a great night!" I finished, flourishing my cape, and the main curtain drew to a close by our handyman, Deuce.

We both breathed out a sigh.

"Well, that's enough enthusiasm for a week." Mabel said, as she said after every show.

"We do have the annual party TOMORROW, dweeb." I elbowed her playfully.

"Oh, shut up, dork!" Mabel shoved me with a laugh.

I put an arm around Mabel as we walked over to the Meet and Greet section of the gift shop.

AGH I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. This is the second half of Dreamtellers.