Chapter 5

Justin P.O.V

I looked at Jason as he stalked towards me. Now, if you know me, you know I damn well like hot older men. I mean... My ex boyfriend was twenty-eight and he was a hot peace of ass. Now, I don't know how old Jason is but he is damn hot and I just know he is older. Just by looking at him.

"I don't know what business you're talking about, hulk" I huffed as I crossed my arms over my chest. I know damn well what business he is talking about but come again? Since when exactly my attitude is hulk's business?

"Come on now, baby girl" He said. His voice all raspy and shit. It's hard to keep a front when all your mind is making up is the possible positions a goddess like him could fuck you in. I mean, I am not even that much of a kid. I am a grown nineteen years old kid that was supposed to go to college instead of jail but... Oh well. Life happens.

"I'm not going no where. I mean... If you bring me a bed that is more comfortable than that, maybe I'll be more comfortable to suck your dick in it but it's not like its happening and neither is the sucking dick part" I retorted.

"Your mouth is so dirty when you talk. I wonder just how dirty it can get" He, the hot guy, said as he smirked at me. Who knows how many other inmates he has under his belt with that same angelic face and sexy ass smirk.

"You're such a corrupted policeman" I stated.

"Do you see my face that I give a fuck?" Oh shit. Did he just get real with me in the span of one motherfucking second?

"We are not even in first name basis, home boy. Fall back... Or into my asshole. I don't really care" I said making said hot man chuckle.

"You're such a motherfucker, baby girl" I actually fucking like that nickname what the fuck? Justin, you need to consider your life choices, boy. Your mom gave birth to a boy, not a girl.

My kinks are getting out of hand.

"See if I care"

"You should, baby girl" He said right before I started singing.

"Shawty come here
I wanna grab your body, lay you on the sofa
And as I pull your hair
I'm gonna stroke your body make you bend over for me
And you've been waitin' patiently for me to break you off
And girl your clothes still on but Imma rip'em off with my teeth yeah, yeah, yeah

And girl Imma whisper this into your ear

How deep do you want me to go?
Do you want me to speed it up, speed it up or go slo-" I sang but got interrupted by the fucking hulk.

"By all means, that song should be sang by me, baby girl" He said making my jaw drop at his comment.

"And who tells you, I am going to be the bottom? Who tells you I am going to lay in four and let you have your way with me?--- I mean, I might let you do it, but that doesn't mean I don't have the ability to fuck too. I have a dick to--- Who the fuck am I kidding? Fuck me, hulk"

"You're too fucking much. What have your parents done to you, baby girl?" He asked.

"They raised me to be an independent, strong, carefree submissive that will not be shut down by society"

"See, baby girl? You're a submissive by nature"

"With that nickname even King Kong can become a submissive" I retorted making the hot prison guard laugh. See? I make people happy. It doesn't matter how grumpy or tough, I make people happy.

"You may or may not have a point" He said and since I was getting bored, result of this dead conversation, I started singing once again.

"Sex with me, so amazing