Chapter 1

Justin P.O.V

"You are sentenced to three years in the institution of Donnacona for shoplifting, public disruption and for beating a middle schooler up along with a group of friends" The judge said as he read my sentence "You may now be directed to the prison" I got up from my chair and let the guards handcuff me. Here goes the manhandling.

"Be gentle before I break your face" I threatened but they held me even tighter. I pouted but smirked as I looked up at the rather cute policeman "You're cute and I'm bisexual" I said smirking.

"You're a prisoner and I'm a policeman" He retorted.

"Oh, feisty" I smirked and winked at him while blowing him a kiss before I felt a tug on my left arm. Turning around I saw the other guard scowling at me.

"If you keep this up, you'll have a hard time in prison, kid" He warned.

"Are there many cute boys?" I asked.

"There's no sexual intercourse allowed" I chuckled. Yeah, okay, like that's going to stop me from actually getting some from a cute manly man. Even though I had a boyfriend but... Wasn't this an open relationship? I don't think its considered cheating.

"I'm not comfortable with you two manhandling me and let me just tell you, I am pretty comfortable with people and places" I got no response back as I was shoved inside the back of the police car. Looking out of the window, I saw my mom walking out of the courtroom with my dad and little sister "Can you roll the window down for a second so I can say bye to my mom?" The cute policeman looked hesitant before nodding.

"I shouldn't do this, but just a second" I nodded and waited for him to roll the window down. Once he did, I stuck my head out of the window.

"Bye mom, dad, little sister! I'll see you soon, don't forget to visit because my first call will probably be spent on my boyfriend!" I yelled. They looked at me making me smile as they waved at me. Ah, my family. So supportive even though I probably give them gray hair every single day.

<*>*<*>

We arrived at a rather big and scary looking gray building. Oh God, I'm so excited. I heard the food was as nasty as liquid shit but who cares? There's probably more than one cute man in here. I cannot start to express how much of a thing I have for older man.

I got out of the car, but apparently I'm disabled because the policeman helped me put. What a gentleman, honestly. But I am not some kind of fragile woman, really, I'm not.

We walked inside, to a section where the was a woman standing, apparently waiting for me. Look at them, taking care of me already.

"Get naked, and put this on" Oh, the lady sounded like a man.

"If you wanted me to get naked, that's not the way to pursue me into doing so. Be gentle" I huffed. The lady scowled at me before slamming her black pole against the wall.

"Put the orange jumpsuit, now!" She screamed.

"Damn. Tell your husband to fuck you better. Your grumpiness is showing" I mumbled but not so quietly seeming as the lady with a mustache heard me.