Nigthmare

Sam's POV
I finished washing the dishes and some clothes and I went to Edward's room. He was sleeping with his hand in his belly, I took off my shoes and I climbed besides him. Suddenly he woke up: -where were you baby?-he asked me.
-I was in the kitchen- I replied smiling.
-oww what time is it?-he asked and yawned
-two am.- we had a lot of things to do last night because it was his birthday.
-oooh,well let's sleep...-he said as I kissed his cheek and turned off the lights
Edward's thoughts
-please put the bucket out of my belly- I yelled at them.
-no Whitworth,you won't tell us what to do. And we have your sexy girlfriend here- Demian said.
-NOOOO SHE IS MINE PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!- I yelled again moving my feets.
-your girlfriend will die!!!- he said and shot to her. I can see her losing the blood and I tried to stand up.
-okay Whitworth, you can be untied. See your girl die!!!-he untied me as I ran to my girl!! I was screaming.
-NOOOOO PLEASE DON'T GO!!"- I yelled as I cried
End of the thoughts.
-Noo please,don't die don't die- Edward said crying.
-what's happening my love?-I wrapped my arm and he put his head in my shoulder.
-I had a nightmare about us kidnaped and you died-he said trying to calm down.
-LEL, but I'm here Edward- I said touching his messy hair.
-really?-he said sarcastically-thanks baby,I love you. Let's back to sleep or I'll be like a zombie in the morning.-he said laughing lower
-crazy Edward -I said and we fell asleep again