Chapter One: Unexpected Injury

*Dean's P.O.V*

Dean is preparing for his match against, whoever he was against with, and has a weird, gut feeling that something will happen to him in the ring. He was doing his usual routine like push ups and punching his fist in the air. 

"You look pretty damn focused" Dean heard from behind him and saw Roman.

"Ready for tonight?" Roman asked, strapping on his finger less gloves with his logo on it.

"Yeah. No worries or any regrets. I'm gonna beat that piece of shit to the ground" Dean ranted, punching his face lightly

"You got this, man. I believe in you" Roman said patting his back.

"Always." Dean fisted his fist with Roman.

Dean and Roman starts walking down the hallway for a talk or two about heading to the next town over or spending time with one another. 

After a while, Dean heard his name called from one of the producers to head out to the ring. Brothers-in-arms pounded their fist as Dean went to the gorilla position and head out first.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing at 225 pounds, Dean Ambrose!" JoJo announced. 

Through the match, Dean was in control and everything is going great. But when he's about to his his opponent with Dirty Deeds, he was thrown into the steel post on his left shoulder. He yelled in pain.

"Ambrose hit his left shoulder to the steel post" Michael pointed out.

The superstar did the same thing to Dean's shoulder and throw him out of the ring to his his shoulder on the barricade.

"Dean is screaming in pain, but he doesn't want to end the match right away" Bryon looked on.

Dean seethes and hold on to his left shoulder as the referee checks on him.

"Just pop it back in" Dean shouted and the referee shook his head.

"It's not just a dislocated shoulder. It's more serious and now if you come back then it will be alright" the medical that was next to the ref was feeling his shoulder.

"I want to continue this match. I don't care about this" he said. 

"No the match is stopped" the ref said and then went over to JoJo who was over at the timekeepers table.

"The ref has come to the decision that Dean can't compete. So therefore the winner of the match is Dean" she said and even though the crowd cheered Dean can't really put his arm up cause of how it is.

Dean cursed underneath his breath as the medical doctor rushed over to Dean and start to question him about his shoulder. 

"Dean, we can't pop it back in" the medical doctor said.

"Just do it" Dean yelled at him.

"Dean, your shoulder is injured. Seriously injured. Your gonna risk it"

"I don't fucking care! Just pop it back in" 

"We can't do it. We have to go backstage right now" the doctor told him. 

Dean didn't want to listen to him. He ignored what the doctor was saying and then started to go back into the ring to attack the opponent he had but of course it ended bad for him again when his shoulder was being locked in a submission.

Dean was screaming in pain. He tried to fight out of it and the refs had to go into the ring so that they can tear his opponent away from him.

"Let's just get you backstage" The doctor said and they helped Dean up. A doctor was on one side and a ref was on the other. They had to be careful because of the shoulder and they were slowly making their way backstage.