Why She's Awkward

***Hey guys! Thanks for clicking into this book. I hope you enjoy it, and if you like it, vote, tell me why in the comments section, and make my day :) happy reading!***

~~~~~

Preface

A new term can mean a lot of different things for different people.

For Aurora Rose, par example, the first day equaled to hell, with crowded corridors and long, dull lessons. Just to avoid jostling into somebody in the corridor, Aurora had turned up exactly five minutes late for school. She drifted through the empty corridor, behind her leaving a trail of rose-scented perfume.

Aurora would rather have had detention than to touch someone.

A lot of people misunderstood Aurora. It wasn't about germs. Aurora was afraid to touch, so she find plan to do so, ever.

Suddenly, a large hand clamped down on Aurora's shoulder, making her shriek out and stagger backwards. Behind her stood an alarmed looking boy, with long, dark hair, and gentle hazel eyes.

"Hey. I didn't mean to scare you." he said softly.

Somehow, just the tone of his voice managed to calm Aurora down a bit, but not enough to speak. She stared up at him with fearful eyes, paralysed with shock. No one had touched Aurora for eight long years.

"Are you okay?" he tried again, moving his hand to touch her arm. Before he could reach her, Aurora jolted her arm away.

"Do-don't touch me. Please." she stuttered, and turning on her heel, dashed down the corridor leaving the boy standing there, a slight frown on his face.

Chapter One starts here! PTO...