Chapter 2

Kay's POV

(7:00am)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ?!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED ASS CLOCK" I said, turning off my alarm clock. Ughhh I have to go to hell. I mean i can't say I'm not stoked to see what this fancy ass school all about but I really dislike school. Hopefully this school is cool.

I got out of bed slowly, not really wanting to get up, just as Danni came through the door.

" GOOD MORNING NIGGA" She shouted, she had a tray of food in her hands.

" SHUT UP !! Too early for that shit nigga." I looked at the tray. " Nigga you make this ?" She looked at me stupid.

" Noooo, nigga is you crazy ?? I can't cook. The butler was bring it up but I took it from him since I was on my way there anyway." I took that tray.

" Yeah now that makes more sense." She nodded.

" So you ready for school. I hear this is the best school in the country and it's has the finest girls" She said smirking, obviously excited.

"See all you care about is pussy"

"Untrue. I'm there for my education but pussy is a plus." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever but no I'm not ready for prison." I said, while eating these delicious ass pancakes.

"DAMN. YO BUTLER CAN COOK MY NIGGA. THESE PANCAKES TASTE LIKE HEAVEN IN MY FUCKING MOUTH HOMIE"
" Ikr, dude cooks up some delicious ass tacos and spaghetti. Steak is for dinner tonight by the way which will be the best steak you've had in your life. But Get ready for school"

" No fuck prison"

" Trust me, it's far from a prison so put on something nice." She got up and headed out. I finished my breakfast quickly then hopped in the shower.

When I got out I had my outfit all ready to go, Black and white everything.
My favorite black and white tee shirt, my black baggy pants and my black and white Nikes.

I'm lookin fresh asf, I post a pic on snap and insta, grab my bag and head downstairs.

I was greeted by whole staff. The two maids, the butler, and the groundskeeper.

"Hello Ms.Jackson, my name is Abraham, how are you this morning ? Did you enjoy your breakfast ? Is there anything I can do to make your day better ?" Asked the butler.

" No thanks, I'm good and it was delicious. Thank you very much Abraham." I waved to the rest of them and met Danni at the door.

Time to go to Fancy Hell

Alex's POV

My name is Alex, I'm 17 and I'm a stud. Im into fems I don't do that stud on stud gay shit. Fuck that. I'm very rich. My parents own the fastest growing fast food chain in the country, Fuck McDonald's bro but I got to Grayfield High and I rule the whole shit. Me and my best friend Jass run shit at the school. If anyone tries to step out of line, they have to deal with us.

I walked into the school and as always, all eyes were on me. I walked down the hall with confidence, winking at some girls on the way to my locker.

"Wassup nigga." I said dapping up Jass, who was waiting by my locker.

"Nothing nigga, shit Chillin. But you hear the news. There's gonna be two new girls. I hear they're both studs."

"Nah but Fr ? That's what's up. Be nice to have some new stud homies around." She nodded.

"Yo I think that's them right there" She said pointing towards the door. Sure enough walked in two stud chicks. When I say every single eye was on them. EVERY SINGLE EYE WAS ON THEM. Everyone was looking at them, either in lust, wonder or jealousy. I DON'T EVEN GET THAT. Oh they definitely need to be apart of our crew.

"Aye Jass, we gotta get them into our crew. With them around, we will be at the top of the food chain. Something this school has never seen."

" Bitch wtf. Is this the Gay Gang now tf ? What you mean ? We good just the two of us."

"But we'll be even better together. Come on now, you already know they gon be as popular as us by the end of the day, what if tomorrow they become the Kings ?!! Then what are we ??"

"You would have a point if I gave a shit about our social status. You like to make people fear you, I only help you cause you my best friend not because I want to and not because I think it's right." I rolled my eyes at her. She always act like she so wise and shit.
"But let's do it i guess. You lucky you my best friend."

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!! I love you " I said pulling her into a hug.

"Aye nigga, stop !!! People are staring" I let go of her and looked around. People were staring but not at us. They were still staring at the new girls as they made their way past us and to the front office. I waited until they came out and nodded to Jass and walked towards them.

"Aye" I said, they turned around to look at us.  " My name is Alex and this is Jass. We just wanted to introduce ourselves and welcome you to Grayfield." I said as polite as I could.

" Thank you so much, I'm Kay and this Danni." She said, smiling at me and Jass.

"Can I see your schedules ?" They handed me their schedules they had most of their classes with us. This is gonna work out beautifully. "Hey, guys have almost all the same classes as us. We can show around if you want. They smiled.

"Yeah that's cool. But are the girls in these class fine or do I gotta change my schedule ?" Danni asked laughing. I laughed back

"Don't worry, they all fine...... Hella ass and they gon be all over you if you walk in with us. We're kinda big deal around here." I said with a smirk.

"Shit Ight then. We walkin in with you 😂 That's cool right, Kay ?" She didn't seem like she was paying attention like she was dazed and lost in her thoughts.
"KAY" Danni yelled in her ear, snapping her back to reality

"WHAT NIGGA ?!!" She yelled, holding her chest.

"Is it cool if they show us our classes ??" She asked again.

"Yea nigga you almost gave me a heart attack for that ?!! A nigga thought the school was on fire tf." We laughed.

They gon fit in nicely with us. This is gonna work out just fine 😏