Sibling Rivalry

So, I'm sure many of you are wondering how Cursed Child is going to affect this story. The answer? It's not going to. I mean no disrespect to the story, but I did not think it felt like an extension of the series we love with all our hearts. I'm sorry if you enjoyed it and wanted to see aspects of it in here, but there's no way I can do that in good conscious. This story has been in the works for a long time and I don't want to compromise the story I've envisioned at this point, besides the fact that there are just too many existing contradictions in the story for it to work. For me, it's not worth it to try to incorporate a story I can't see as true. Maybe I sound like a bitter person who can't handle something I didn't approve of, but that's not what it is for me. The entire story felt too outlandish for it to be a true Harry Potter story.

Anyway.

What musical features three mean girls, two jocks, an insane man in love with a girl just trying to make it through senior year, her overweight best friend, and three deaths?

-----

The next morning, Harry woke to a very loud snoring. It took him a minute to find his glasses and get them on since he was still half asleep, and when he finally got them on he saw Sirius curled up, as Padfoot, in his doorway. He rolled his eyes and got out of bed, stepping over him as he went down to make himself some breakfast.

He had just finished when Sirius came bounding down the stairs. "Did you move me last night? I woke up on your floor for some reason."

"I think you sleepwalked in. When I woke up you were blocking the doorway as Padfoot."

"And you didn't think to wake me? Some godson you are."

Harry shrugged and slid his eggs from the skillet onto his plate as his toast finished toasting. He sat down at the table and Sirius followed, turning the chair around as he sat. "So in the next two weeks, you'll be turning fifteen and then sentencing a less than a man to death. How does it feel to be you?" He asked, only half joking.

Harry shrugged, "It's been worse, of course. Just strange to think how different things are now. This time in the original timeline, you were still a wanted man trapped in Grimmauld Place, the Order members who work for the Ministry had to help in secret because Fudge was slandering me and Dumbledore in the Daily Prophet to save face. Meanwhile, Voldemort was killing as he pleased and gaining the support of more magical creatures than we had the chance to without Ministry support. Oh, and I was the one going on trial because I used the Patronus Charm in front of Dudley."

"Well, none of that is true now so I'd say we win." Sirius declared, going to the pantry to find something to shove in his face for breakfast.

Harry swallowed his bite of toast before answering. "I wouldn't say anything yet. I won't believe it's over until he's really gone. Of course, now that we know he had a Horcrux we didn't know about doesn't help matters."

"Hey, I doubt there's another one. From what you've said, you didn't exactly go around stabbing things with Basilisk fangs or the Sword of Gryffindor very often. And you definitely didn't set very many dark fires."

"And if Voldemort hid more than one Horcrux in the Room of Requirement?" Harry countered.

Sirius scoffed, "As if he'd hide two pieces of his soul in one place. Two in Hogwarts was pushing it as is."

Harry had to concede to that. He, Ron, and Hermione knew better than anyone the lengths Voldemort went to keep his Horcruxes hidden.

"Besides," Sirius added, "If this doesn't work we can burn down the Room then. For now, you need a safe place."