Chapter One!

Naruto's P.O.V.

  I woke up tired off pretending I'm just a hyper-acctive nut case. I'm going to be myself today. No acting. I don't care what my group will think. Well Sasuke won't care he hates me.

~At school!~

  When I got to school I sat with my group and the first thing that was said to me was "What's with you today dobe." "Nothing teme." I replied. "Oh yeah your acting different." He said. "You really want to start a fight this early in the morning teme." I growled. "Maybe I do dobe." He said standing up. He walked up to me. I stood up and grabbed him by the collar. "Guys the teacher is coming over here stop it." Sakura said. We didn't listen so when the teacher came over "Naruto! Sasuke! Stop it! Both of you my classroom now!" Kakashi said. We both walked to his classroom. It happens a lot. I mean it's all his fault most of the time. His the one who starts the fights. "Sit down you two!" He said. We both sat in our normal sits for when we are called into his classroom. "Now you two have been fighting a lot since this school year started. So we are going to be doing something about that. Today in class I will be changing the groups." He said. "Sensei what do you mean." I said. "You will see now go back and don't fight." He said. Me and Sasuke left and sat back with the group not talking to each other.

~In Kakashi-sensei's class!~

  "Okay class today we are changing up the groups." He said. "Now please get you stuff and move where I tell you to." He said. We all heard him call out the names and what table number then he said "Table seven will be Sasuke,Naruto,and Sukura." He said. We moved and Sasuke acaully looked pissed. Not shocking because I was too,but he normally hides his feelings. "Okay now chat with your group. Everybody." He said glaring at me and Sasuke. "Do y'all know why Sensei changed the groups all of a sudden." Sakura said. "Ask teme." I growled but not at her. To be honest I really don't like her I like somebody else. (Guess who!) "He wants me and that dobe to get along." He said folding his hands . (Doing what he normally does.) "I kinda like that idea. I mean it would be easier for our little group." She said. I got up and ran out of the classroom. I ran into the bathroom in a corner I normally do when I'm upset.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"Maybe I should-" Sakura said before I cut her off. "No. I will." I said. I stood up and followed him. I listened in on what he was saying threw the bathroom door. "DAMMIT I HATE TEME! OR AT LEAST I THOUGHT I DID!" I heard him yell. He thought he did what does that mean. I opened the door "Thought dobe?" I asked leaning against the door frame. "Go away Sasuke." He growled. I walked in fully and shut the door and locked it. "You called me by my real name that's new." I said. "Shut up." He said. I moved closer to him and he turned away. "Naruto." I said my voice soft. To be honest the reason I turned down all those girls is because I like somebody else. "Dobe look at me." I said being a little louder. He turned and faced me. "Let's talk somewhere other than a school bathroom or classroom where we are forced too sort of." I said. "Fine. Let's meet at my house. You have too many people at your house." He said. "Okay." I said and handed him my number "Text me a time tonight and you address Naruto." He took my number and smiled a little then walked over to the door. He unlocked it and walked out. Could I really tell him the truth? Will these make thing worse? I guess we will see.

  I walked back in and sat down and listened to the rest of the class. (Okay in my school you listen to the class not lesson. It's the way we speak.) Me and Naruto just said each others name instead 'dobe' and 'teme'. At lunch me and sakura went into the hall and talked. "Susake is there something that happened when you went to go get Naruto earlier?" She asked. "No. Are you crazy or something? His just a dobe." I said/asked. "Okay fine." She said. My phone went off it was a random number most likely Naruto. "One second." I said walking away from Sakura. I answered and put the phone up to my ear.

Me: Hello.

Naruto:Hey what did Sakura want to talk about?

Me:She wanted to know if something was happening between is because we weren't calling each other dobe and teme like we normally do.

Naruto:W-w-what did you say?

Me:I just said no. I mean you know how she is. She will tell everybody.

Naruto:Yeah I know.

Me:Okay meet you after school okay.

Naruto:Okay!

  I hung up and shoved my phone back in my pocket. I walked back over to Sakura. "Who was that?" She asked. "Nobody." I replied and walked away.

~After school at Naruto's house!~

  I knocked on the door and a minute later he answered. "Come in." He said. I walked in and sat on his couch and he sat across from me. "Okay before we get started and you ask me what happened I want to ask you something." He said. "Sure go ahead." I said. "You have tons of girls ask you out some of them kinda cute. Why do you turn them all down?" He said/asked. "Because I like somebody else." I said. "Okay." He said. "So what happened?" I asked. "I like somebody and they popped in my head at that moment." He said. "N-Naruto I l-l-like you." I said barely getting the words out. "Well teme I like you too." He said. "Come here dobe." I said. He came closer and we kissed. We melted into the kiss. I have been craving his lips on mine for so long it's unreal. We both pulled away and smiled. "Does this mean were dating?" He asked. "We could." I said. "I want too." He said. "Okay then were dating." I said.

  We talked for a while then he walked me home. We both held hands on the way to my house and talked more. "Bye teme." He said. "Bye dobe." I said. I walked in and went up to my room. I lyed down on my bed and stared at the ceiling smiling.

Author note: Words-1107! Okay so this is my first Sasunaru Fan-fic. And so far I'm okay with it. If I spelled any names wrong please please please tell me I will fix it right away. Okay thanks for reading. Bye pplz. <3