[9] CHAPTER

Aphmau's P.O.V

"HES A WHAAAAT!?" She yelled. "Hes a divine!" I said. "Aphmau... You do realize the love between a shadow and a divine is for-" she was interupted by shadow running in with an angry aaron after him. "JEEZ THIS GUY HATES BEING TEASED!" Shadow exclaimed.

He slammed the door shut then stood up against it holding it so aaron cant get in. "I SAID WERE JUST FRIENDS! NOT 'FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS' i mean i wish we were- NO! IGNORE THAT!" Aaron yelled. "AARON DID YOU PUNCH SHADOW?" I called out.

"YA!" Aaron replied. "GOOD JOB!" I yelled back. "HEY!" Shadow exclaimed. "Anyways.. SHADOW GET OUT!" Lyric yelled. "NOT WITH THAT MAD DUDE OUT THERE OH NETHER TO THE NO!" Shadow said.

Lyric threw a potion at him making him not able to talk. "Anyways.. Be careful ok? I dont want to have shadow tell me your stupid phsyco cousin killed you" she said. "That aldodo bird ain't gonna kill me! I'LL SEND MY TURTLE CAKE ARMY AFTER HIM!" I yelled.

"I think you should go to bed..." Lyric said. It was almost midnight out. "Fine.. Before we go can you tell me how to make those potions that will stop people from talking?" I asked. Lyric grabbed 10 then put them in the bag with the potion. "I think you need them more than i do.." She said looking at shadow who crossed his arms.

Xx_-_TimeSkipCuzTurtleMuffinsFlewArroundMahRoomAndIdkWhereImGoinWithThis_-_xX

I woke up and saw it was 11:00 in the morning. Jeez i must of been tired. Shadow is staying in the guest bedroom. Theres no school today so YAY! I still need to tell my friends what happened.. Just in case they dont get confused when aldodo bird comes and tries to kill me..

Shadow was in the living room watching some tv. He is 18 so he'd be a senior if he goes to Phoenix drop high. "NO! PLEASE NUTELLA'S DAD DONT FORBID THERE LOVE I BEG OF YOUUU" shadow yelled at the tv screen not seeing me obviously.

"ARE YOU WATCHING MIDNIGHT WITHOUT ME!" I exclaimed. "N-NO! YOU SAW NOTHING!" He said turning off the tv. The door bell rang. "Grrr your lucky.." I said. "Are you a werewolf to or something?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. Did I forget to mention shadow is a werewolf? He is. I opened the door.

"APHMAU TRAVIS AND KATELYN ARE DATING AND LAURANCE FELL IN ANOTHER HOLE!" My friends yelled all at once exept for travis and katelyn who were blushing. Laurance wasn't here since he fell into a hole again apparently... "WHAAAAAT?? AAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEEE MY SHIIIIIPPPP AAAAAA WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN EEEEEEEE" I screamed.

"JEEZ YOU SOUND LIKE A FANGIRL DYING OF FANGIRLISM!" Shadow yelled from the living room. "SHUSH YOU TURTLE CAKE!" I yelled. "WE SAW THEM KISSING AT THE BAKERY DOWN TOWN EEEEE THEN LAURANCE FELL INTO A HOLE! no seriously we should probably help laurance.." Cadenza said.

"Fangirling comes first cadenza chan!" Kawaii chan exclaimed. All the girls including me started fangirling like crazy. All the guys facepalmed. "MY EEAARRSSS" shadow whined. "EEE AARON KUN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GET USED TO APHMAU SENPAIS FANGIRLING SINCE YOU TWO WILL SOON LIVE TOGETHER AND GET MARRIED!" Kawaii chan exclaimed.

Aaron started blushing. As did i but i still fangirled. Soon we all calmed down. "Ok now lets go get laurance" lucinda said grabbing a rope from her bag. We walked into the woods near the bakery. There was a huge hole in the woods there.

We soon found him in the hole cursing at it. "YOU STUPID HOLE! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FEIND!" Laurance said. "Fell in ANOTHER hole huh laurance?" Garroth said smirking. He looked up and saw us. "Shut up and help me out.." He said.

Lucinda let down the rope and laurance grabbed it. He climbed up and made it out. He stood up. "FREEDOM! SWEET SWEET FREEDOM!" He yelled hugging the ground. "The heck.." Someone said. I turned around. "ALDODO BIRD!" I exclaimed.

"WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Aldo said. "Wait what?" Katelyn asked. Aldo smirked. "I see you never told them about me.. Huh?" Aldo said. He saw aaron and glared. "You.. Your gonna make this difficult.." He said. He created a magic death ball in his hand and was about to throw it at aaron.

Suddenly a wand wacked aldo's head. He collapsed face first on the ground. I looked up and saw lyric. "Hmph.. That was for trying to kill Aphmau.. You owe me aaron" she said glaring. "LYRIC!!!" I exclaimed. "Heyy! grrr people.." She said once she saw my friends.

"Its ok you can trust them! We've been friends for a while! They even beat the crap out of the bullies when they picked on me!" I said. "Oh.. Ok.. If you trust them.. Then fine.. I do to.. Also do the bullies still pick on you because i swear i will-" i cut her off. "Its ok.. I tought them not to mess with me" i said.

"Did you kill them?" She asked i shook my head. "Dang it!" She exclaimed. "Looks like i'll have to" she said. I chuckled. "Oh.. I also.. Decided to attend Phoenix highschool with you and shadow" she said. "YAYYY" i said.

"Can someone please explain to me what the heck just happened.. The hole did this.. Didn't it.." Laurance said. "Oh ya! I forgot to mention my cousin is trying to kill me" i said. Lyric threw a potion making aldo dissapear to a random place. "YOUR A WITCH!???!" Lucinda exclaimed. Lyric nodded. "I AM A WITCH TO!" Lucinda said.

"COOL!" Lyric said. "Am i the only one still shocked on the fact that someones trying to kill aphmau.. Whelp looks like i'll have to kill them first" katelyn said. "You look cute when you want to kill someone" Travis said causing everyone to fangirl.

Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment or message me and I might use it! Also in case your wondering 'Zoey are turtle cakes good or bad??' Your answer is idk :3 ye...

Bai! 🐢🍰