[2] CHAPTER

Aphmau's P.O.V

Im in BBIIGG trouble right now.. I may or may not of accidentally punched gene.. Im known for the nicest girl at school and i just punched someone.

Xx_-_20 Minutes Earlier_-_xX

"ALRIGHT GUYS BREAK IT UP!" I said. Katelyn and lucinda started arguing over something stupid again.. Ughhh.. We were at lunch

"SHE STARTED IT FIRST!" Kateyn and lucinda both said at the same time, pointing towards eachother. "I DO NOT CARE WHO STARTED IT BUT YOU BETTER MAKE UP BEFORE I LOCK YOU BOTH IN A ROOM WITH NO FOOD NO WATER UNTIL YOU DO!" I said.

I brought my hand up in frustration. At the same time gene and his gang walked by.. I heard gasps and turned around. Gene was on the floor. His lunch all over him.

I accidentally hit him.. In the face.. My goodness im dead.. "YOUR DEAD!" He yelled. His friends all walked toward me cracking there knuckles.

So i booked it.. And that is why im in big trouble.. I ran inside the girl's bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I heard walking feet then someone opened the door to the bathroom. Not the stall.

"I know your in here" lilly said. "Your so dead" sasha said. They started opening stalls. Right when they were about to open my stall i burst out and ran out the door.

They started chasing me. Someone grabbed my hair and yanked. They shoved me down and i hit the ground. I groaned and put my hand on the spot where they yanked my hair.

I looked up and saw gene, sasha, balto, zenix, and lilly. I gulped. "h-heyyy" i said nervously. "Shut it" sasha said. "i-is it to late n-now to s-say sorry.." I said.

"I said SHUT IT!" Sasha yelled. She grabbed my arm and pulled me up. She slammed me against the locker. Sometimes I really want to tell them im the future ruler of the nether just so i can see there faces.. There definitely not gonna be a shadow knight..

But I need to keep it a secret. Lilly kneed me in the stomach. Dont fight back.. Dont fight back.. Sasha punched me in the face. Everything went blurry for a second.

They dropped me. Gene was about to kick me but someone ran in front of me sheilding me. "Knock it off.." They said threateningly. It was a guys voice. It sounded familiar.

"Oh ya.. And what if we dont.." Sasha said smirking. She pushed the guy out of the way then kicked me in the shin. DONT.FIGHT.BACK

Screw it

I kicked her back. I got up and put on hand on the locker so I wouldnt fall. "YOU JUST MADE A BIG MISTAKE" she yelled. Gene walked towards me but the guy punched him.

He then punched balto and zenix. Lilly punched my face and I punched back. OK I REALLY SUCK AT LISTENING TO MYSELF!

Lilly and sasha both ran off including gene balto and zenix. "THIS ISNT OVER!" Gene yelled while running away. I looked and saw the guy who helped me. I gasped

MEANY BEANY!!?

"YOU?!?!" I said. "Geez you could at least say thanks for helping you" he said. "Oh.. Sorry.. Thanks for helping.." I said. He remained silent. "Do they always do that?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "You didn't run into a wall.. Did you.." He said. "Ya.." I said. He sighed. "I saw you fight back.. Why didn't you do that in the first place?" He said.

"I dont like violence.. Theres more of them anyways.. If i did they'd just gang up on me and i'd get even more hurt" i said. He nodded his head.

The truth is #1 i dont like violence and dont like fighting. Unless you mess with my friends then its BUH-BAI! Also if i do i have a possibility of transforming into my shadow princess form.