PART T H R E E

Why did I agree to this.

Nick is currently speeding through the highway. My heart is about to jump out my chest and slap the shit out of me.

I'm not gonna lie I'm terrified right now. I had some drinks in my system but it's wearing off now, Nick on the other hand is the complete opposite.

"Where are we going?" I ask uncertainly.

"You'll loooovvee ittt!" He says in a singsong voice.

I would usually go against this but my head is still pounding and the "boring - no fun Vivian" I usually am feels vulnerable inside.

He slams on the brakes and we finally arrive at his mysterious destination. A deserted park with a full view of the western sky.

"Cliche I know..but you seem like a chill person and I just want to get to know you better. Not get in your pants." He laughs.

I can't help but let out a grin.

We sit on top of his car and take in the view.

"So tell me about yourself." Nick says.

Oh shit. I don't want to sound boring and scare him off.

"Well...I moved here to the city a few years ago.."I laugh awkwardly not knowing what to say.

Shut up you're so dumb! Make yourself interesting.

"I might want to study film in the next couple years. I love traveling anywhere and I would say I'm pretty open minded to anyth—" Nick interrupts me and captures me into a deep kiss.

"Are you open minded to that?" He says.

Before I knew it, I got myself involved in the biggest mess. Love. A dangerous love.
-

Updating again later 💓 I made this chapter short because in the next one there will be a time jump. Please vote this book and leave a comment if you're enjoying it so far xo

-

Revised 7.18.17