The truth

A soon as I reached the forest I started sprinting through the trees. I let my ears and tail out, feeling my wolf inside jumping around happily. since I haven't had much time lately to come to the forest, it feels reviving. I stumbled across the pact house. imagine a mansion made of trees and logs. well, I guess its not everyone's cup of tea.

  I quickly step into the house, breathing in the earth sent. Suddenly I was pulled into a hug... it was my pack brothers. there are loads of wolves in the pack but in particular, 3 are very close to me. their names are Josh, Cameron and Blake. 

let me tell you some werewolf logic most wolves fur colour is based on their human hair colour. most. the only time wolves and hair colour don't match is when the wolf and human have a special destiny. as for Josh, his hair colour is dark brown and so is his wolf, Cameron's hair colour is blonde and so his wolf and Blake's hair is grey (he was born with it) and so is his wolf. whereas my hair is naturally black but I've dyed it red but my wolf is blue. that fact scares me a lot. but moving on in this pact me and blaze are going leaders.

 we're not dating due to the fact I'm lesbian and blake is gay. the wolves that are the leaders right now are called Yasmine and James. they became my pact parents when i joined the pact because they saw promise in me. they're not my real parent, that's why I was still in the orphanage but I call them mum and pop. we all go see them. I tell the whole family about what happened, they all hug me again. my pact brothers and i walk over to our shared room, we don't care that we have to share a room we are close anyway.

the room is split into 4 sperate areas. in each section, there's a double bed and a desk and each one is painted differently. the paint colour matches the wolf colour so you can tell mine is the blue one. my brothers and I hang out for a bit in the centre of the room, in the centre, there's couches, bean bags and chairs including a TV and a gaming console with 4 controllers.

we hear something outside and as a collective, we look out the window.