Introduction

It's based around about season 4ish-5 and will go on from there. So the preview was much different than what I do for most stories... It's actually the prologue.. Most of it anyway. It seemed a lot more fitting. So enough with my rambling and onto the prologue! 

3-1-17 update: (Improtant[ish])  I have mentioned several times in many authors notes that this was a trilogy. Plans have changed, and there will be five books... hehe.. yeah.

But in the past I have done a "behind the scene/writing" book for multiple book stories. I think I may do this for the "Us" series. So though the book feel free to ask any questions. Any other Supernatural book that I've written or co-write for show up, I like the idea of them all technically being in the same world. but the main cross over this series is involved in is a book called Hell's Melody, so reading this series and that at the same time might be a good idea, or start this and go and check it out at Exploding_Tardis's profile. Alright enough of me, I hope you enjoy! 

 ....

The old wise angel chuckled as she saw everything to come. Most importantly, a child.
     "What is it?" The angel Castiel next to her stepped forward.
     "I see a child. An important seeming one too." There was much more to what she saw. One being this child would mean something to the lower angel in due time. But she would leave him to find that out from himself.
     "Go on." Castiel said in a deep tone. Already he didn't like this. A human child? What could possibly be so important?
     "The most interesting of events to unfold. I believe this child has been foreseen before. Castiel, you must watch over them. Make sure they do not go down the darkened path. Be a shame if the child did." Yes it would be. She could see so much greatness within this tiny infant. Power that could be easily turned to the dark thoughts with just the simple matter of opinion.
     "I will immediately." He still did not get why, but he'd do his job nonetheless.
    The first threw her hand up. "Wait!" Castiel paused and looked back. "Come watch. The child isn't in need of our assistance yet. But soon will be." She knew the mother couldn't hide them both forever. The child's mother was aware of her possible fate.
So Castile stood beside her once more, and watched over the child.
     "I think it to be beneficial that you take the child to the Winchester brothers when it is ready. This child will be good to pair with them." She knew as she spoke one soul was being bound to another. It would be years... But something good was going to come with this little baby girl.
Castiel nodded, knowing she was correct. But first he'd have to gain the brothers' trust more.

The very existence of the child broke many rules. But the older angel and Castiel knew God had something up his sleeve with this one. He had let the child live, and gave her the power to hide from most Angles.

And so he watched as the child grew. He watched as the child lost her mother.
He was there when the child needed someone to look after her. Most importantly, he was there when she needed a friend.

One name carried with him for a very long time. The name of an angel he only heard lore about. An angel many thought didn't exist. But it was when he first took on to watch the girl, the older angel gave him a name to remember. One that should become increasingly important over the course of time. The angel Azrael.