Introduction

This is a FanFiction based on the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement is intended, and all characters are the property of J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Warner Bros. Pictures and any other relevant parties. I am just borrowing the world of Harry Potter purely for the enjoyment of myself and others, no money is being made. 

So I was feeling bad that I wouldn't be releasing anything new for my lovely Wattpad followers, as my long fic is on hiatus, and thought maybe I could give you guys an old fic from AO3 or FF.net. I was torn between my two Creature!Draco fairy tales 'Draco Dormiens' and 'Breath Of Life', when I figured I could quickly write a third story, and start a little anthology. So that's what I've done.

Also, it seemed like a nice excuse to write something fluffy for my good friend Katy (@enigmaticrose4/@aroseindaegu) who had her birthday recently, and has also been going through a tough time lately. Hugs to you darling xxx

If you wish to share more Drarry love with me, you can find all my stories on FanFiction.net (Juliet'sEmoPhase), Archive Of Our Own (JulietsEmoPhase), and there's daily Drarry feels as well as all my little drabbles over on Tumblr (@julietsemophase).

If you would like to check out my published books, you can find me as Helen Juliet and HJ Welch on Amazon!     

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy!

Juliet xxx