Seme! Itachi X Male! Shy! Uke! Reader

Thank you for the person who requested this! Keep sending those requests.

"Y/n and Itachi, are going to a mission to take the nine tails once again and do not fail again this time or I'll have to punish you two to death! You hear me now go!" Pein leader yelled and we ran out.

I huffed and went to my room to pack my stuff. I kept staring at my wrapped arm. It was our fail attempt to get the nine tails.

Flash back

"Itachi th-heres two not just the tails!" I stated to itachi. He nodded and we waited for them to come out in the open. He hid his chakra but I forgot to, that's why the tails and the other person sensed us.

I was blown from the tree I was in but just broke a log of course and re appeared next to itachi. We finally came out to the open field with trees surrounding us.

We saw a cute yellow blond wolf orange guy?

Also that it seems to be Sasuke uchiha, itachi's little brother.

"Well the murdering his own clan came back huh?" Sasuke said and before I could've defended him he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll handle this. You take the tails" itachi said. "B-but I'm too w-weak!" I told him. He smiled at me, that smile that makes me melt every time I see it, he gave my forehead a kiss and I started to turn red.

"Awwe thats cute, you know me and Naruto have been going on it as well~" sasuke said and grabbed Naruto. "EHHH YOU TEME!!" Naruto exclaimed to him. Trying to pry away from sasuke.