Seme! Kiba X Uke!Shy!Reader Lemon

Came up with the idea of making this one like in a high school and they fuck in the classroom! Spoiler!!

"He-ey Kiba can you pass me t-that?" I asked kiba-san. He smirked at me and tossed me the pencil I was wanting to get.

I blushed. Yes, I have a crush on Kiba-san. But he's definitely straight. And also he would be freaked out dating not just a classmate, a man.

I dropped my smile to a lonely frown knowing I'll never have a chance with him. He's like my best friend. We would stick with each other no matter what.

The bell rang to signal for lunch time. "Get the hell out you rats!" Our teacher yells and points towards the door. Everyone rushes out, me too.

She does that every day to 'prepare' us for the future to get us to get out at the quickest time.

I ran to, nope not the roof, to the back of the school. I saw Kiba-san already there with his bento almost done. I blushed and sat next to him. "What have you've been up to?" He asked me ripping some grass then throwing it randomly.

I blushed and fidgeted. "Well..I got new...boxer?" I said more like questioning.

He laughed at me. "Wow really?! Can I see em?" He said looking at me smirking. "Wa-ahhh!!" I said. He laughed with tears in the corners of his eyes.

"I was joking!!.....or was I?" He said.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Let's go back to class"

"O-oh okay, wait!"

"Hm?"

"A-are you sta-aying after sch-hool?"

"If you are then what the hell okay"

"Okay  ♥"

"What ^ the-!"

"I-ignore that!"

We headed back to our classes, and me smiling knowing I'll be staying after school with kiba-san.

Time passed and classmates left early for their clubs and some stayed to study. Me and kiba-san were two of them. He pulled up a chair and sat at my desk.

I blushed deep red knowing his face was so close towards mine. "Hey I don't get number 34?" He asked chewing on his pencil. I managed the courage and helped him. "Oh! Thanks y/n-chan!" He said smiling at me.

My heart could literally dance right now. "Your really cute y/n-chan.." He said under his breath. My cheeks were probably red.

Every student left and it was after school hours, but me and Kiba-san got permission to stay after school a lot later then anybody.

I was already packing my backpack to go home and when I turned around to tell kiba-san to go I was pushed down to the desk on front of me. "Wha-!?"

My pants were pulled apart from me and boxers and my bare ass was there. The person who was doing this leaned down to my ear and said "I'm sorry I can't help myself please forgive me y/n-chan!" I remembered that voice. It was kiba-san himself.

I turned red and my eyes widened that he was doing this to me. I heard a belt drop with pants with it and then lick a cap of something open then rub against something then I felt something in my hole.

"MmmGahhhhhh!!!!!!~!!!" I moaned out.

"It-t Hurrtttttsssss~!" I moaned loudly with the best of my lungs.

He pulled out then shoved it back in. I screamed his name making him go harder. "Yeah keep screaming my name!" He grunted. I had tears falling of the pleasure was and the pain mixed together. He lowered his head to my ear and breathed his breath on it. It made shivers run down my spine.

He repeated thrusting in and out making me scream his name so many times I might forget my name~

I felt like fire was burning up in my stomach I was actually scared. "K-kiba-san my stom-mach hurts~"

"I kno-ow I'm coming as well~"

He hit my spot more and more harder, making me roll my eyes to the back of my head.

After time passed we both came at the same time and I was too tired to move. He let me put my clothes back and sit on a desk while he cleaned up the mess and kissed your nose Noe and then.

When he finished he gave you a  piggy back ride, he insisted.

"Kiba-san?" I asked shyly. He humed.

"Wa-as that just a o-one time thing or?"

"Yep it was!" He said. My heart stopped beating for a second. I started to sob on his shoulder. "I was just kidding y/n-chan! I love you don't cry!" He said sounding hurt. He let go of me and he hugged me and kissed my face, my nose, forehead, cheeks ears and lips.

He hugged me once again and I smiled wipping my tears away.

I hugged back and we walked back home hand in hand~

"Y/n-chan?"

"Y-yeah?"

"I love your sex faces you makes~"

"WAHHHH!!!!!~"

Here you go for whoever requested this! I'm sorry if it sounds rushed! Please vote and request and summit those waffle entries!