9-letter from MR.J

Tzuyu P.O.V

Today is Monday and we have that annoying lecturer, I really hate attending it but since Jooheon goes to it, I never skip it.

Me and Sana were walking to the lecture theatre than a random girl passed me an envelope, I took it from her and asked from who...

"Not sure, he just asked me to give it to you. Sorry" she apologised

"Oh, that's ok, thanks!" I thanked her and we went in the lecture theatre. I took a look at it and in the corner it had J letter! Umm who could it be??

I was thinking about the letter and then Sana took the envelope and saw the J letter on it when she saw it, she start jumping like a kid and said...

"Omo look it has the J letter!!!" She was screaming like a kid, omg it was so embarrassing.

I took it from her and shushed her. "Yah!! Can you keep it down everyone is looking at you!!"

"But but...this envelope has J letter!! Ahaha I told you, after he knew about you liking him, he would try to get your attention!!" She said and I faced blame myself, is she serious!!

"Like he's the only one that his name start with J ha. It's not from him so shush!!" I told her while putting it in my bag.

"Nooooo, it's from him!! Did you see how he star to act towards you and I mean he accepted you to work in his café without any interview!!" She said while trying to get the envelope from me.

"That time he was in need of workers!! Ok and stop taking the envelope from me!!" I was getting annoyed at her acts....

"Okk, sorry but can't you open it now??" She said with her cute puppy eyes, seriously not those eyes please...

"Ugh, not now when we go back"

"Nooooo, open it now!!!" She begged, I swear everyone now thinks I'm a mean friend when they see how she is bagging me.

Then we sat in the middle, I don't really like to sit close to the lecturer nor at he back so the middle is the best place. Even though Sana kept telling me to open it, I just ignored her and instead asked her about random stuff until our lecturer come. By that time Jooheon, Hyungwon and Changkyun came and sat beside us, of course hyungwon next to Sana and next to me was Changkyun then next to Changkyun was Jooheon. I took few glance at Jooheon and I can tell he was annoyed by Changkyun.

Well even though the lecturer was annoying the lecture went by really fast because the topic was so interesting. After we finished we went to meet the others at the cafeteria.

"Hey guys, are you free this Wednesday?" Jooheon asked getting our attention to him.

We all nodded and he start speaking...

"That's good then!! I want you guys to come to my house for..." He was cut off by Minhyuk

"What!!! To your house! Why!! For what??" Minhyuk asked while getting up from his seat and we all looked at him...

"Will you let me finish my sentence to know for what!!" Jooheon replied annoyingly

"Okk, sorry, I just got excited!!" Minhyuk apologised and sat back