8. You Go Into Labor and Squidward Holds Your Hand

You wake up with a sharp pain in your abdomen and reach out for Squidward's arm.

"(Y/N)? Honey, what's wrong?" He begins to sweat.

"The baby is coming Squiddy." You say nervously. His eyes widen and he rushes out of bed to help you up.

"Come on, we have to go to the hospital right now!" He grabs your boatmobile keys and you try your darndest to put on your shoes.

"It hurts Squiddy!" You yell out. Your husband carries your pregnant body to the car. Luckily, you guys only live 11 minutes away from the hospital.

"Try to stay calm babe, we'll be there soon!" Squidward says. He starts the car and begins to back out of the driveway.

Suddenly your car hits something.

"Wanna go jellyfishing Squidward!!!!!" Spongebob screams as Patrick dances about.

Annoyed and not having it, Squidward backs over your irritating neighbors with his boatmobile.

You finally reach the hospital and you feel the baby trying to escape. You're rushed into a room and a nurse tells you to breathe and push.

It still doesn't help.

"Squidward!....Please hold my fin." You manage to choke out. Squidward reaches out his tentacle and you grab it as tight as you can.

With more pushing, the baby pops out.

"It's so cute!" You say to your Squiddy.

The doctor hands you the baby and says "It's a boy." You smile and feel tears in your eyes.

He has the head of a fish, which he got from your side, and eight little purple tentacles which he got from his father.

"We should name him Squidward Junior." You smile at your husband.

sorry this isnt accurate i dont care

its been seven years since ive witnessed a labor