Where you both met

Rick: In the city- You were part of a fairy large group and you were on a mission to get supplies. You split up but ended up getting stuck in a building surrounded by walkers. Rick saved you and your group after Glenn saved Rick from a heard of walkers.

Carl: The community in Alexandria- Aaron had invited you and the group to his home led by Deanna Monroe. During your stay you met multiple survivors around your age group including Carl. You two spent almost everyday getting to know each other, becoming more than just friends in the future.

Daryl: In the woods- You were hunting for food as you were running dangerously low. One day you came across a deer, but just as you were about to pull the trigger, an arrow came out of nowhere and shot directly through it's head. A man then appeared and looked directly at you. He asked you a few questions and from that day on you have been part of this group.

Glenn: At the prison- You were running from masses amounts of walkers and have been running for a while. You were close to collapsing on the floor until a prison came into view. This place was your only hope to save you now. You sprinted for the gates and yelled for help. Two men approached and stared at you, deciding whether or not to you in. You were running out of time. Just as the walkers were about to lay their hands on you a few gunshots were heard, and the gates were opening. You were lucky.