Just us

"You'll love it just come on" said Niall pleading

We recently got back to the house after the wedding and now we were in Niall's room laying in his bed after Louis left we knew it would be best not to look for him he looked beyond mad when he left heartbroken and mad. So we didn't follow him went back out to talk to Niall's brother then left a few hours later. Now we were staring at the ceiling listening to Imagine Dragons still dressed in our dress and tux just being here with each other was all we needed after this long day.

Now Niall wanted to sneak out to go do something fun for a while

"I'm tired Niall can't we just stay here and sleep"

"Ok you stay right there ill be back in a few minutes" he said jumping out of his bed and leaving the room. I laid alone in his bed waiting for him to come back after about 20 minutes he came back with a picnic basket, a blanket and some dark red candles. I sat up in bed.

"What's all this?" I asked as Niall was laying the blanket down on the ground.

"How about tonight instead of worrying about Louis and Eleanor or anyone we just spend the night down here watching whatever you want while eating an unbelievable amount of food" he said lighting the candles and placing them around the room when he was finished he turned off the lights and the room was light up by only the candles.

"That's sounds lovely" I said sitting down with him on the blanket.

We unpacked the lunch and switched on the TV to a Supernatural marathon maybe not as romantic seeing that the room was light up in candles and we were eating and drinking from cute little glasses while we watched two brothers and an angel hunt and kill things oh well I guess we both like the show so who cares.

After 3 episodes we ate all the food and now where just cuddled up on the ground slowly falling asleep

We stared at each other while Niall played with my hair we just laid there in silence not kneeling what to say but not an awkward silence it felt natural and peaceful just laying her playing with each others hair.

"Demi"

"Hmm"

" would you ever leave me like Eleanor left Louis"

"Never ever"

He smiled and kissed my check

"Promise?"

"Promise"

______

That's right I updated

I'm thinking of writing a new story but what about? Idk if you have an idea comment Ill try to make the chapters longer soon