Second Life

Jimin's POV

I was screaming and screaming for help, luckily a nice guy helped us out by calling the ambulance. The ambulance came and they put Jiyoo on the bed, I stayed in the ambulance car with her. I couldn't help but cry, I don't know why i'm like this, I thought I didn't like Jiyoo? The  why am I crying? We arrived at the hospital and they took her to the emergency room, I wanted to go with her but the doctors told me that people were restricted from the emergency room. I could only see the nurses taking care of Jiyoo from a small hole on the door. It has been a little bit more than 30 minutes until the doctor camp up to me and told me how she was doing.

"So doc how is she? Is she going to be ok?" I asked the doctor in panic

"The patient lost a lot of blood so we had to put some blood back in her body, right now she is doing fine, she is currently sleeping (not in a coma) so we just need to wait until she wakes up so she can go home. Other than that, that's it, the patient is safe and if you want to go visit her you may." The doctor said

"OMO YES KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!" I was too overjoyed that I actually hugged the doctor. I went straight to her room and there I saw Jiyoo sleeping on the hospital bed. I walked up to her and gave her a hug without realising that I woke her up from her sleep.

"uhhhhhhhh" Jiyoo groaned as I accidentally woke her up

"OMO Jiyoo sorry to wake you up! Thank God you're safe. You know how worried I was about you?! Why did you just walk out of the restaurant, look what happened!" I said trying to control my anger

"M-mianhaeyo... I thought you were mad at me..." I felt guilty for shouting at her, it wasn't my fault, it was mine. She was right, I was angry but it wasn't intentional. I should really practice controlling my anger or else other people would get effected. Because of my anger Jiyoo got into an accident. 

"No i'm the one that should be sorry. It was my fault you are in your situation right not." She got up and hugged me. My heart started beating really fast. Suddenly we heard the door open, it was the nurse.

"Uh ah sorry for interrupting your moment, but since the patient is awake now, you may go home now. Just sign here." The nurse said as I signed the paper.  I helped Jiyoo get up from her bed and we started walking out of the hospital making our way back to Jiyoo's house. 

Sorry for short chapter but hoped you guys liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment!