t e n

I woke up still remembering what happened last night. I sighed and decided just to stay in bed.

"Knock knock.." Avery said with Kendal and Lia behind her.

"Hey guys.." I said

"Hey girl we heard about what happened last night and we came here to comfort you. We're really sorry we weren't there for you. We feel really bad that we were just like making out whist out best friend was hurt." Kendal said.

"Its fine, I don't really care about it anymore. Honestly I just want to stay in my bed for the rest of eternity." Isaid stufffing a pillow to my face.

"Wanna talk about it?" Lia said

"I don't know. Gosh and I was starting to have feelings for him too." I said feeling a tear run down my cheek.

"We know it's okay don't cry." Kendal said.

"So sick of this love thing." I said.

I explained the story to the girls and then the left. I was sitting in my bead until I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in.." I mumbled.

"Erin?" Joe said walking in with sorry eyes.

"What do you want." Said softly.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I can't stop thinking of you. Please." He said.

"Joe I don't know. Just leave.. Please." I said because I didn't want to cry.

"But I-." Joe said.

"Just leave." I said turning away.

He left just as Jack came into my room.

"Hey Erin." Jack said sitting next to me.

"Hey Maynard." I said leaning on his shoulder with my back.

"Sorry bout Joe." He explained.

"It's okay. I'm over it. Just angry."

He put his arm around me and I set my head in his chest and suddenly all the emotions came. I'm a very emotional person if you can't tell already. I cried in his chest.

He hugged me or 5 minutes.

He pulled away and looked at me. I knew I looked like a wreck but I didn't care.

He wiped my eyes and put my hair behind my ears. I just hugged him again letting my hair down and letting more tears fall.

"Hey you need to stop crying" Jack chuckled. "Lets watch a movie."

"O-okay" I said trying to smile.

He bent down with his back facing me. "Get on." He said laughing.

I got on his back and he ran across the room.

"Ahh! Jack!" I laughed.

"There's that smile." He said running to the living room.

"Here we are m'lady." Jack said dropping me on the couch.

"Finding Nemo," he said lifting the dvd with a bored face, " or Insidious 5" he said with an excited face.

"Finding Dory!" I yelled.

"Ugh!" Jack said playfully.

We sat on the couch and I was getting tired. Soon, it was hard to keep my eyelids open so I fell asleep on Jack.