s i x

*Joes POV*

I woke up facing Erin. I put my thumb on her lip. She's been through hell and back and I need to help her. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Hey" "Mornin" "Hi" I heard from multiple voices.

"Mind if I make breakfast?" I said.

"Of course not! We know it's for Erin. Whatever to make her happy and forget about yesterday." Kendal said smiling. "Plus, less work!"

"Haha"I laughed.

I made pancakes with banana, Nutella and chocolate chips. Also beans and halloumi. Zoe taught me that recipe.

"Hey guys." Erin said sitting next to Jack as he put his arm around her to make her feel comfortable.

"Horrible dream as expected." She said putting her knees to her chest.

"Sorry to hear that." I said putting the food on the plates.

"We will have a better day today. Everyday. Promise." Lia said.

*Erins POV*

I smiled as everyone sat down and ate breakfast.

"What do you want to do, Erin?" Jack said.

"Think I want to stay here today, and tomorrow we set up the furniture together." I said shoving pancakes in my mouth.

Joe put his hand on my knee then placed it back on his leg.

"Sure sounds nice." Avery said.

After breakfast I stayed in my pajamas and went into Joes bed. I went under the covers as rain started trickling down his window. Typical London weather I guess. I put in my earbuds and played R U Crazy by Conor. I was looking through my fans profiles for no reason.

"Hey baby." Joe said getting in the bed.

Him calling me baby practically made me want to kiss him.

"hey" I said putting my phone down pulling him my his shirt then giving him a kiss.

"What you listening to" he said rubbing my back.

"Just Conor." I said laughing as he slowly rubbed my bum. He took his hand off of me and put it on my cheek and kissed me.

"Joe.." I said giggling.

"Guys! Let's go to town! But clothes and stuff!" Kendal yelled.

"Guess we can continue our fun later." Joe said smirking as he got up.

Ugh. I just want him now!

I headed to Joes bathroom and applied makeup. I covered my wound with makeup which made it look invisible. Once I was proud with it I picked a simple outfit.

I went over to Joe as he was putting a bomber on. 

"I love those jackets on guys" I said teasing as I left to the living room.

"Hey girlies." I said singing.

"Next Conor Maynard, huh?" Lia said on the counter.

"Defo" Avery said.

"Surprised the boys aren't ready." Kendal said.