Help

You tugged the sleeves of your sweatshirt over your hands and wipe away a stray tear that had Made its way down your cheek

You tugged the sleeves of your sweatshirt over your hands and wipe away a stray tear that had Made its way down your cheek. This couldn't be happening. Your very own parents were getting divorced. You had heard about this sort of thing happening to some of your friends but you never thought it would happen to you. After 25 years of being married they were throwing everything away. Thoughts came rushing to your mind and you started thinking about. Your mom and dad seeing other people, witch caused a fresh wave of tears to escape your eyes.you wiped them away once more with your sleeve.
And for the rest of he afternoon, you sat in silence. Letting the news slowing sink in. Then you hear the door to you apartment unlock and squeak open. You hear soft footsteps make their way twards you, and you felt a soft hand on your shoulder.
"Hey, what's wrong y/n?" You hear your boyfriend Gerard say as he slowly sits next to you.
"My....parents...are getting...a...divorce." The words cause you to start crying again. You bury your head in Gerard's chest to hide you tears. He puts his arms around you in return.
"Hey, it's okay, because I will being supporting you the entire time and I'll help you through this okay? I know this is hard to understand at the moment but it probably for the best right? I know it's hard to see now, but in time you'll see." He whispered to you.
"You promise?" You whispered back, more tears running down your face.
"I promise." He responds, putting a feather light kiss on your forehead.

A/nSorry this is so short! This was requested by @bulletsgeeI hope you like it! Don't forget to request!

A/n
Sorry this is so short!
This was requested by @bulletsgee
I hope you like it!
Don't forget to request!

Until next time

~Louis