Ch. 10 ~His Maiden, Different~

Start from the beginning

 Claude's narrowed eyes looked at them with jealousy and despise. "Your orders, Master?" he asked and Alois gazed at him then smiled. "Hm? Oh, yes. Make Ciel Phantomhive mine," Alois said then stuck his tongue out and slurped it. "And give Sebastian exquisite agony. I'm sure you can do that, Claude?" Claude also knelt down and placed his hand over his chest. "Yes, Your Highness." 

 Sebastian and the rest of Alois's servants stood in the arena while Ciel and Alois sat in a special area to have a good view of the battle. All of Alois's servants took out different weapons and lastly Sebastian brought out a single knife. He made his closed eyed smile and chuckled while he then revealed his weapons to be three knives. 

 "Now, let us begin" Claude. "F-F-Fantastique!" a voice shouted out and everyone looked to see it was the Viscount Druitt. He continued to express and overdo his deep speech. Although, his speech was hard to follow, it was very noticeable that he was wearing a blue lobster hat for some reason. The Viscount made himself comfortable to watching the match. Everyone basically allowed him. 

 "Now then, let us begin..." Claude continued. The triplets then attacked first having spears. Sebastian dodged one's attack, then defended the second's attack using his knives, and also dodged the third's attacks. The Druitt was already getting over excited as he stared at the match wide eyed. Sebastian then spin kicked and it broke all of the Triplets' spears in half. They looked shocked then gritted their teeth. All three of them attacked Sebastian at once trying to stab him with their spears that were still usable. Sebastian swiftly took out forks and pushed the spears away and using the forks to stick into a spear and flipped so he was upside down. 

 "Identical attack motives, I expected from you three" Sebastian says smirking at the Triplets. Their eyes glowed and they tossed Sebastian off. The Triplets combined their spears to make a giant long one. The Triplets threw the large spear toward Sebastian. The spear darted fast past Sebastian but he managed to glide it around him. He used his hands to spin the large spear in several directions and then let it spin in mid air. The spear fell down behind him but Sebastian kicked it up with his heel making a loud tap. Sebastian got a good grip on the spear and threw it. The giant spear pierced through the three servants' heads to a giant statue. 

 Alois whistled. "G-Great Scott!" The Druitt exclaimed. Hannah then attacked Sebastian as she threw daggers, making his tailcoat get ripped on the sleeves. "I'll have to mend this" Sebastian muttered. "You won't need to since you'll be full of holes soon." Hannah said as she shot him with two guns. Sebastian easily dodged each shot while he sewed up his tailcoat quickly. The guns were out of bullets and Hannah pulled out a larger gun and it sent many bullets towards Sebastian. Sebastian pulled out many knives and while in mid air, he threw all of them. The gun stopped firing and Hannah was pinned down with all of the knives. 

 Sebastian chuckled as he went to finish her off but one of the giant chess pieces was pushed and blocked Sebastian. He looked to see that Claude was the one that pushed it and after that he pushed his glasses up. "It is now teatime" Claude says. "Ah, I see. I will prepare my Master's tea" Sebastian says and Claude agreed to assist his master. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Both butlers were fixing luncheon for their masters, as they still sat on their sofas. Claude gazed up at Ciel as he could feel Ciel's delicious soul in his body. Sebastian noticed and flicked some batter at Claude, which splattered on part of his glasses. Claude glared at Sebastian. "Oh, excuse me. The way you looked at my young master concerned me. The way you seemed to be assessing his soul's flavor..." Sebastian says and Claude narrowed his eyes. The two butlers got into a batter fight and the Druitt looked quickly back and forth at them quickly highly amused.