{4}

Sansa's P.O.V.

I groaned rolling out of bed, another sleepless night. I opened my phone to my Twitter which had been set up by Pippa. I saw I'd gained around four thousand followers last night. I couldn't help smile a little bit.

I scrolled through my Twitter feed and saw a a tweet from Jasmine,
@JasCephasJones: so proud of my girl @Sansa124 for her performance last night!

Then I noticed Renee, Leslie, Lin, Oak, Anthony, Pippa. Daveed, Carleigh, and all of the other cast with Twitter had either retweeted or favorited the tweet. I set my phone aside letting it charge as I'd once again forgotten to charge it last night.

I drug myself up throwing on a pair of sweatpants and my Halsey tee shirt. Jasmine looked at me as I came into the kitchen, "You look tired." She mused. I shrugged yawning, "Yeah. Totally." She looked at me a brow raised, "Did you stay up last night?" I shook my head no, "Just tired."

Anthony looked up, "Really? That's it?" I nodded. "Yeah it is." I took a seat at the kitchen table slouching slightly before forcing myself up to get coffee. Anthony stopped me, "Can we talk to you?"

They're going to put me back in foster care. What did I do now? I began to worry to myself looking down at the ground as I sat down. "Ok.." I nodded finally meeting his gaze. "It's about school." Jasmine started.

I breathed a sigh of relief, thank god. "What about it?" I asked with a raised brow. "We looked into the last school you were at. Your case worker gave me your file. We were thinking something that specialized in performing arts instead of a shitty public school." My eyes widened. "Seriously?" Jasmine nodded, "Yeah." 

"That would be amazing!" I smiled brightly. "So it's settled then!" Anthony beamed at Jasmine holding her hand. He got up a few minutes later kissing Jasmine on the cheek. She sat down in the chair beside me where Anthony had been. "I also read you have ODD and acute insomnia." I looked down. "Yeah..."

She put a hand over mine, "It's ok. We'll help you. Is the insomnia why you've been so tired lately?" I nodded. I had sleeping pills but I never took them. "Well we'll take you to a doctor if it doesn't get better." My head shot up, "Please don't."

"Why?"
"Because they'll overreact and give me a shit ton of medicine that's really unnecessary."
"If it helps it's necessary." I shook my head quickly, "It's not necessary." She frowned uncertainly, "Ok.."

I stood up, "I'm going to shower now." She nodded, "Ok. Also I invited Pippa and Renee over to marathon Game of Thrones. Want to join us?" I beamed, "That's literally not even a question."

Jasmine shook her head, "Ok. I'll let you know when they're here." She laughed slightly. I nodded heading back to the room I was sleeping in. Though Jamsine and Anthony were fostering me I was sure they'd want to get rid of me soon; I wasn't going to call it my room.

After a few moments I drug myself up from the bed once more to take a shower. I took quite a long shower and washed my hair throughly. I knew it would now be sort of wavy or really flat and straight. My hair was unpredictable.

I got out and put my sweatpants and my Halsey tee shirt back on. Then I ran a hairbrush through my hair. I could go with out makeup for now. I sighed slightly rubbing my eyes. I really was tired.

Then I heard the door open and Pippa's loud voice carried. "Hey Jazzy!" I walked out of my room, no the guest room, before Jasmine could call for me. Renee wasn't as loud as she spoke so I couldn't be sure if they were both here.

I rounded the corner into the living room to see both women there. Phillipa gave me a smile and went over to hug me, to which I responded by hugging her back and smiling. Renee was next, "How are you miniature Angelica?" I laughed smiling genuinely, "I'm good I guess but whatever."

"Ok, let's watch Game of Thrones before I decide to kill myself in anticipation." Phillipa laughed. Jasmine hit her on the shoulder playfully, "Calm down, calm down.. I'm working on it." She said putting on the next episode of season four, which happened to be the episode where Joffery died.

"Yes! Yes! He's finally dead!" I yelled happily. "Opps, that sounded really bad." I laughed looking down. Phillip shook her head, "Oh girl, you're fine I feel the same way. He was awful." Renee was just laughing at us two along with Jasmine.  "Y'alls reactions could be a show in themselves." Jasmine mused.

I laughed shaking my head, "I mean. I'm just expressive and let's face it I'm an overemotional teenage fangirl." I admitted grinning. "And that wasn't obvious?" Renee teased. "Hey, don't say anything, I can be in denial for as long as I wish." I stuck my tongue out.

Jamsine looked down at her phone, "Lin wants you to sing again, Sansa." I looked at Jamsine, "Really?" She nodded. "Um, sure?" She grinned, "That's my girl." She quickly texted him back.

At the show I sat backstage watching everyone warm up. Jasmine and Anthony were adorable they stood and sung together and held hands, then they'd share a really long hug and a quick kiss, then lastly a few words. They were couple goals, I'm just going to say it, they were.

As the show came to another another number in the second act, The Reynolds Pamphlet, Jasmine came and hugged me. "I can see you're nervous, and I know you'll do amazing."

She was right, I was more confident this time and the crowd loved it. Maybe I could figure this out, maybe this wouldn't turn into shit. I wasn't going to throw away my shot.