{1}

(Sansa's P.O.V.)

It was any normal day for me, get up, drag myself to the living hell they call school, go home and try to avoid my abusive foster brothers. My foster parents turned a blind eye when they'd hit me.

The only good part of the day was choir class, because I sang and had a lot of solos. Right now we were working on Broadway songs and we were doing Satisfied from a musical called Hamilton. I'd the main solo part, Angelica Schuyler. I'd listened to some of the music before it was pretty cool.

I'd never seen it though, I lived in New York and I'd never seen a Broadway show. Ironic right?

Today was like any other day. I went home and when I got there I saw bottles of alcohol on the floor. Shit. My brothers have been drinking illegally. (They were still underage)

I heard Chase, the oldest come storming in. I immediately dropped my gaze. "Brat!" He drunkenly slurred. I turned to open the door, I wasn't quick enough.

He grabbed my arm and twisted it back until I let go of the door then he threw me against it and hit my face, then I blacked out.

When I woke up it was around seven o'clock at night. I decided to leave as one of my other brothers might hurt me. I walked down the street towards the StarBucks. I decided to sit down outside of it, just rest.

Before I could stop myself the pain from everything caused me to fall asleep.

{Jasmine's P.O.V.}

I walked out of StarBucks and happened to look down. I saw a young girl, maybe fourteen or fifteen sitting there sleeping. She didn't look homeless but there was blood on her arms and one of arms was held at an awkward angle and bruising over one cheek was visible.

She had long and pale skin, she was beautiful. I wanted to help her, calling the cops was something that crossed my mind but I wanted to talk to her first. I gently shook her arm. She immediately awoke.

"What's your name?" I asked her gently. "Sansa," she responded quietly. "That's a beautiful name," Sansa shook her head. I decided to move on, "Why are you out here?" She looked down, "My foster brothers abuse me and my foster parents turn a blind eye when it happens."

I sat beside her at that point, I wanted to adopt her. "My name is Jasmine but Jazzy is my nickname." She looked at me, "Nice to meet you.. I don't mean to be weird but aren't you in Hamilton?" I smiled slightly with a small laugh, "Yes I am. Are you a fan?" She shrugged, "I mean I'm singing Satisfied in choir and I've listened to the music."

If she was singing Satisfied she had to be a good singer. Then I had an idea. "Hang on, I'll be back." She just nodded her eyes dull. I stood up and pulled out my phone walking a few steps away.

After a few rings Anthony picked up, "Hey Babygirl." I smiled, "Hey."

"So What's up?" He asked.
"Well this is a lot, but there was this girl, I was at Starbucks and I saw her sitting out by herself and I started to talk to her because she had bruises everywhere and she explained how she's abused in her foster home and she barely recognized me. Then I thought maybe we could adopt her?" I explained.

"Whoa. That's a lot... Regardless of what we do we need to get her out of there. At least bring her home." He told me. "I agree." After a few seconds he said bye, "Well see you later Jazzy. Love you." "Love you too, babe." I responded hanging up.

I walked back over to Sansa, "How would you feel if you came home with me? My boyfriend Anthony and I might want to adopt you." Her eyes widened, "Really? Who'd want me?" She asked. I sat down beside her again, "I'll have to talk it over with him some more but we're 99% sure we do. What do you say?" She looked at me doubtfully, "I guess.. I mean I'm so happy and honored but wow."

I smiled and stood up holding my hand out to her. She took it with a small smile and pulled herself up. It was February so it was pretty cold and she was wearing a tee shirt. I noted that we needed to hurry.

The walk home was nearly silent, I did learn that she was fourteen, had lived in New York for her whole life and that she loved alternative music and Game of Thrones partially because her name was Sansa just like a character on that show.

Once we got home Anthony looked up, "Hey, my name is Anthony. You are?" She smiled slightly, "Sansa. Nice to meet you." He smiled, "Nice to meet you too." I motioned for her to sit and as she did so I went and joined Anthony on the couch.

"So tell us about what's going on." I started. She looked down, "My parents... They.." She looked like she couldn't really explain it so I just shook my head, "Ok start with what happened in the foster homes."

She nodded, "Ok. I've been in at least three in the past six years and all of them have gotten rid of me. The last one there are two brothers, Chase and Erik. They drink and become abusive when they drink. The parents turn a blind eye. If I wanted to be technical my name is Sansa Olivia Harris, but I choose to not bare that last name." She explained.

She looked close to tears as she crossed her arms trying to hide the bruises. I gently pulled one arm away from her and held her hand. "We'll be here for you." She looked at me with a raised brow. "Really?" Anthony nodded, "Of course. It's obvious that situation wasn't healthy."

I gave her a small smile, "Want to watch some Netflix?" I asked. Sansa shrugged, "I guess." I nodded and turned it on, "Is American Horror Story ok?" She gave me a small smile, "Yeah, totally! I love that show!" Anthony smiled, "Well I'm going to order some pizza for us to eat for dinner."

After we'd eaten we continued watching until Sansa fell asleep. I stood up putting a blanket over her and turning off Netflix. Anthony came up and put his arms around my waist, "I already think adopting her is a good idea." He smiled. I leaned back against him, "I'm glad you think so."

I really already loved her, I could tell she had such a good heart. "I'm going to go get ready for bed." Today was Monday which was dead day on Broadway so we hadn't had a show. "Ok babygirl." He said kissing my neck. With a smile I walked to our shared bedroom and pulled on a lose tee shirt, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair before climbing in bed.

In a few minutes I felt Anthony get into bed beside me. I fell asleep a smile on my face, I was looking forward to getting to know Sansa.